***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I really hope so. And that priority booking for it goes to WDW resorts.
Not sure they will do it for the resorts because there are so many more resorts compared to DL. DL isn't doing the virtual queue at all until after the resort reservation aspect ends on June 23rd.

Not sure they will do it for the resorts because there are so many more resorts compared to DL. DL isn't doing the virtual queue at all until after the resort reservation aspect ends on June 23rd.

Doesn’t have to be a guaranteed spot. I want first dibs. I’ll be there opening weekend.

Doesn’t have to be a guaranteed spot. I want first dibs. I’ll be there opening weekend.
Obviously yet to be seen/known. Still have a lot of info to find out about DL and that opens first. I think WDW is using DL as a guinea pig to see what works and what doesn't.

Reportedly DHS will also have the virtual queue aspect.
This would be ideal. Hope it’s incorporated as part of the current fastpass system and/or preference is given to onsite guests (at least deluxe hotels, etc).

For instance, the initial preference to onsite guests in DL would be relatively equivalent to preference for deluxe hotel guests at WDW.

Last edited:
We'll be there opening day and weekend, and week for that matter. I would really like to have some sort of a plan for the rest of the parks for at least a portion of that trip!
Same! We'll be there the 31st of August to the 7th of September and are staying on-site. It would be great to have first dibs in a virtual queue, if only to plan the rest of our week.

I can't wait to see the first reviews form DLR. Such anticipation!

Same here! I'm returning to DLR for the first time in 19 years and my planning is at an absolute halt. Until SW:GE opens and we start to see what happens there, I don't even feel comfortable making ADR decisions. It's driving me nuts!

This one is kind of interesting to me. With the Star Wars hotel info they specifically said they will encourage guests to dress up in costumes. Maybe this is something they will change when the hotel opens?
I think they will restrict the dressing up to the hotel

This one is kind of interesting to me. With the Star Wars hotel info they specifically said they will encourage guests to dress up in costumes. Maybe this is something they will change when the hotel opens?
My biggest take on this is that Star Wars "inspired" outfits will be allowed because it's kinda just an eccentric way to dress. I think you will be banned from dressing as a specific character in the star wars universe

So then the immersive storyline would be, "quick, we're headed to black spire outpost, everyone change into Earth-gear" ...?
:)
Probably, the CMs in Batuu are all dressed in "sw garb" I don't think they'll want regular guests wearing similar clothing, it might be confusing. But mark it as another wait and see

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter