**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Took three tries (1st two I got error messages when it went to confirm), but finally, success!!!! Good luck, all!

Ugh. I finally got through, and can't use my Canadian Credit card. Anyone know of where I might be able to get tickets for Disney Springs with my Canadian card? :(

Ugh. I finally got through, and can't use my Canadian Credit card. Anyone know of where I might be able to get tickets for Disney Springs with my Canadian card? :(
Try to book on the Fandango website. I know they accept a Canadian address at time of booking. We book AMC through Fandango and we're Canadian. However, we do have an American credit card, but we do enter our Canadian address at time of booking...... Good luck!

Cinemark tickets on sale already...at least in CT. I will have to settle for seeing it at my favorite "home" theater. No Disney until April for me.

SUCCESS!! I just got the AMC app to work. Got 3 tickets in Disney Springs for Friday afternoon!

I couldn't get Fandango to show me times. But I managed my tickets through AMC by first buying an AMC gift card on Amazon.com, and then using that on the AMC website. We're all set, have our matinee tickets on the 16th like I wanted! Thanks for the help!

My DS was able to get tickets to the 6 pm opening night fan event at Disney Springs!! :dancer:

I was able to get into the amc site about 8:45 & picked seats twice, but it went to error message instead of the payment page. The theater was already pretty full so lots of folks must be getting thru. My son got thru on the amc app at about 9:00.

Told my DH lots of people are gonna be mad when the tickets are officially in sale & the theaters are already sold out.

Got through on the AMC app finally! 8 pm Disney Springs. Wanted 730 but they were almost all gone except front rows. Try over and over on the app other people who can't get them, website isn't doing anything.

Got 14 tickets for the Disney Springs 7:45 showing. Already have our Galactic Nights booked for the 16th. Can't wait!! We were there for the opening night event for The Force Awakens at Disney Springs and DHS. I feel a tradition happening for this trilogy. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter