**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Launch Bay shut down and evacuated, I have no other details
EDIT: LB has been cleared and reopened

Last edited:
Last Jedi tickets are on sale for some theaters already, but not yet for AMC Disney's Springs nor Universal Citywalk. <grumble>

Trying to get ours through the app and it keeps giving me an error message. Trying on laptop and page is paused. UGH!!!

Nice name, CarolinaBlue! I'm "in line" on the App right now. It says the line is paused there and on the laptop. I guess we wait ...

Fandango has me in a virtual line for Regal cinema at The Loop!
It also says the line is paused, not sure what that means

Okay, that's weird.

Yeah, it threw me when I saw that you were the last poster on this thread - I didn't remember posting here. I figure there are many of us TarHeel grads/fans. Would be stranger still if you were also a '99 grad ...

Sorry if my user name freaked you out! I swear I didn't know that name was taken when I set up my account - that's my user name for any forums I use.

So we just purchased tickets for the Star Wars Galactic Nights Party on December 16. I wasn't aware of this until today and we quickly booked tickets. At first I thought it was the dessert party but it is a closed ticketed event. I'm sure some of you attended the last one...any feedback? It is probably somewhere in this thread but 800 pages is a little too much reading for tonight, lol. I hope it is worth the money! Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated!

Same here.

Before I got that, I had 2 shots where it looked like my purchase went through but I don’t think it did either time. However, my CC company seems to think it did. I’ll straighten that out later.

That's what it says on my laptop, too. I went all the way through the phone app and hit complete purchase, and an "internal error" message came up.

I was in the Fandango queue for awhile too. I didn't need those anymore so I got out. There was a fair amount of seats left. Rebellions are built on hope!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter