**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

It's totally crazy. I keep waiting for things to update, but I've had to plan my July trip on intuition. I also have some ADRs for duplicate days, waiting to see what happens before I cancel one. My trip is in 35 days!

Yes! It has been awful trying to guess what is coming and when for our July trip! We are there the same time- I have never not known so much this close to a trip...

So glad for this thread- at least I can make some educated guesses. I cannot even imagine going in blind like some people do! Right now I have a couple nights open for fireworks- hopefully it will work out!

My TRIP is 26 days away and I don't have real hours!!!
Just not ok in my book. :( I remember June being finalized what... mid-May??

I'm assuming (yeah, I know!!) that Aug will look more like June than what's in the calendar now (MK 11/12 close instead of 10pm, DHS 10 close instead of the 8:30 showing now).

I'm assuming that with DHS as an example, I'll only be able to book FP through 8:30... and does 8:30-10 open up for FP when/if they extend hours??

Ridiculous the number of times I have to keep going back over these plans and revising once I have ACTUAL info. :sad2:

Last time I went into guest relations at DHS to ask about the time that fireworks would happen I got this response , and I'm not kidding: "they will happen at night and in the sky"
For everyone upset about the lack of info please email disney, don't think that it doesn't help
Just wow. :mad:

I'm assuming (yeah, I know!!) that Aug will look more like June than what's in the calendar now (MK 11/12 close instead of 10pm, DHS 10 close instead of the 8:30 showing now).

I'm assuming that with DHS as an example, I'll only be able to book FP through 8:30... and does 8:30-10 open up for FP when/if they extend hours??

Ridiculous the number of times I have to keep going back over these plans and revising once I have ACTUAL info. :sad2:

Uh no, they just changes MK June hours last week. :headache:

My TRIP is 26 days away and I don't have real hours!!!

Believe me, I feel your pain. I head down on Thursday and updated hours for June were finally put out around the 20th of May. And then last week that changed the opening time for MK on several days. It does make it very hard to plan.

Last time I went into guest relations at DHS to ask about the time that fireworks would happen I got this response , and I'm not kidding: "they will happen at night and in the sky"
For everyone upset about the lack of info please email disney, don't think that it doesn't help

UM OK. WOW! It's just crazy what Disney is doing with the park hours lately. I just don't understand.

I just looked at June 19th and TOT has FP all the way up until 9:35pm, so they will extend them once they extend park hours.

Seriously?!? Even extending DHS to 10pm and MK to 11/12?? That was just last week?! :headache:

MK & DHS were finally extended right around May 20th - it was sometime that week. Last week they changed MK to opening at 8am on several days in June. So it really messed up a lot of people with PPO ADRs.

I am going again in Aug with a friend and her granddaughter so I am looking for Aug hours too. We have a CRT PPO and I'm pretty sure the hours will change based on June hours but I'm not going to change the ADR. This trip is all about the princesses so CRT is a must.

Last week they changed MK to opening at 8am on several days in June. So it really messed up a lot of people with PPO ADRs.
Oh, this really annoys me!! We don't do the early ADRs just to beat the crowds a bit, but it certainly is a benefit we enjoy when it happens (front of the line for a headliner, let's say).

Oh, this really annoys me!! We don't do the early ADRs just to beat the crowds a bit, but it certainly is a benefit we enjoy when it happens (front of the line for a headliner, let's say).

I hear ya. Luckily none of the changes affect our June trip. I already have 2 young adults who complain about being at the bus stop at 8am for a 9am opening. They would never make an 8am opening.

Believe me, I feel your pain. I head down on Thursday and updated hours for June were finally put out around the 20th of May. And then last week that changed the opening time for MK on several days. It does make it very hard to plan.

UM OK. WOW! It's just crazy what Disney is doing with the park hours lately. I just don't understand.

did they at least smile when they said it??? or were they deadpan??

this was suppose to be in response to.....
yulilin3 said:

Last edited:
Just wanted confirmation here. The Star Wars fireworks aren't every night? We thought we might get to see them but our only free night they aren't listed! Such a bummer as it is this Thursday so seem like they won't be adding them last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter