***Official September 2023 Thread***

I just booked a trip for my sister and I, staying Sept 22-26!!!! She hasn't been since we were 5 and 12!
Staying at Pop as Skyliner is such a dream!

The question is, Touring Plans website has a few days listed that MK is anticipated to close early? I understand it is for MNSSHP but is there a predicted schedule for those party dates? Is TP accurate for those dates? should I reserve days or wait until the tickets are official?

thanks, I'm super excited!!!!

I just booked 2 nights at All Star Movies! September 4-6, then heading to Cabana Bay for September 6-11.

I know we're doing a day at MK on Tuesday -- waiting for the MNSSHP dates to see if it's a party night -- usually that happens on Monday of that week (Labor Day).

Moved our original summer trip to December but can't imagine not going to to Disney until then!! Gotta get my Mickey fix! :rotfl:

We booked our trip & MNSSHP today! This is a girl's trip w/ my BFF! We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside 9/14-9/17. This started as attending MNSSHP only but has turned into an extended weekend trip! We were initially going with ASMu but decided to just go w/ a moderate instead.

Last edited:
Myself, the hubby, and our 2 adult daughters, 17th - 23rd, 1st time staying at the Poly and renting DVC. Super excited for that! I think the last time we were at WDW during the Food and Wine Festival was 2012. So looking forward to easy monorail access for a couple (or 5) lazy evenings in Epcot. Also haven't been to Epcot since Guardians opened, so that'll be fun.

Just switched from All Star Movies to Art of Animation Little Mermaid — my youngest is all about Ariel these days!

Changed our dates after learning my oldest has to work Labor Day weekend — new dates are September 11-16

So excited!

Last edited:

Always glad to have something on the books. Doing a split stay:

Sept. 7th - 10th - Contemporary for Destination D23
Sept. 10th - 15th - Boardwalk Inn

We are 107 days out from our trip on September 4th! Almost in the double digits!!!
AND we're getting so close to being able to book dining!

September people - who's excited??????
Me! :stitch:

I had a tentative September trip, but it's looking like it's now actually happening. I'd love to join you all!
It might be a solo trip, though (a first for me!). I think DD may be able to join for half of it, but not sure yet with her new job.

Right now I'm booked at ASMu from 9/5-9/8 and 9/8-9/11 (split stay to take advantage of better discounts) but I'm thinking of moving to another resort depending on what I find and whether DD comes or not. I need to redo things anyway since my flights are now 9/6-9/11 so need to shave off a day. Planning to go to one of the MNSSHPs!

It is officially less than 100 days until my daughter and I finally come back to the World! We haven’t been since 2021 so we are excited to revisit old favorites (MNSSHP, Food and Wine, and HEA fireworks!) and experience some new things (like Keys to the Kingdom tour since my daughter will be 16 when we go).

September will be here before we all know it!!

September 1-14 at Coronado Springs. After spending 7 days last year celebrating my husband and my own 50th birthdays at WDW & Universal with our adult children and their significant others; the hubby and I decided to do two weeks alone this year. Just going to take our time and marinate in the magic.

Sept 9-14 - POR

I talked to my sister-in-law yesterday afternoon about a Disney trip and she was ready to book airfare and POR within hours. I contacted my sister and she was booking POR while I was on the phone with her. Before I knew it, we were going to WDW in September. It all happened really fast! That is the lure of a WDW vacation. :)

We will be with my sister and my husband's sister in two rooms at Riverside. It will be our first time traveling with my husband's sister and she hasn't been to WDW in more than ten years. She has a lot to catch up on, including some new rides. :)

She is really excited. I'm just hoping that we don't get a hurricane. ;)

Super excited, our waitlist at Copper Creek came through. So now we’re one night at the Poly and four nights at Copper Creek 9/20-9/25! While I don’t mind Saratoga Springs, I’m glad we don’t need to rely on busses to get back to Saratoga after the Halloween party.

Finally booked our annual Disney trip for Sept 16-22, staying at Pop this year. Does anyone else get excited, yet super nervous right before you book a Disney trip!?! I second guess every time then I say you know what the kids are only young once and this will be the last year 😉 (every year). This will be our 7th Sept trip and 10th trip overall. This is our first time back at Pop since the skyliner opened, been staying the the Boardwalk area the last few years and just riding the skyliner for fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter