***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to fit in RoL and Pandora at night? Should I just try and schedule another evening at AK? We will have PHs so no worry there. Our trip is in May and right now for the day we are going touringplans shows hours to 9 and RoL at 9:15, I don't see a way to do it all unless hours change.

I am sort of in the same boat so interested in people's thoughts on this. AK will be open till 9pm the night we are there and ROL is at 9:15. Also will have park hoppers so can come back another day but would rather spend that free 1/2 day at the pool.

Mom2Stitch, what are you planning to do with your FP selections? We are planning to enter the park around 3pm and use FP for FOP and EE, not sure what to do about ROL FP or something else? If we do ROL standby it seems like we waste a lot of time in line for that. :confused3

Last edited:
When we were there on Tuesday, they also had a Colossal Soft Pretzel that was around $10. I was kind of shocked at the price but then I saw a family with one and it was big enough to feed about 4 people! The Viper Claw was on the menu but not the coffee cake. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the menu.

The pineapple things are still there, right? Please tell me the pineapple things are still there!

Thank the good lord above! Those things are my new favorite snack.

Yep, it is. My Mom had one for breakfast and said it was really good. I didn't try it because I don't like cream cheese.

Guess we'll be the odd men out ............. didn't like it at all, ended up throwing them away. I LOVE creme cheese and honestly all the stated ingredients. We even waited an extra amount of time for fresh ones.

It was a major throw back to cottage cheese with pineapple chunks in it, canned pineapple. After having the beautiful and very good desserts in the canteen I had high hopes. :sad1:

I will say from our trips last year to last month, the lines there to get them are cut to almost nothing, even on a crowded day. Plus for those who enjoy.

I am sort of in the same boat so interested in people's thoughts on this. AK will be open till 9pm the night we are there and ROL is at 9:15. Also will have park hoppers so can come back another day but would rather spend that free 1/2 day at the pool.

Mom2Stitch, what are you planning to do with your FP selections? We are planning to enter the park around 3pm and use FP for FOP and EE, not sure what to do about ROL FP or something else? If we do ROL standby it seems like we waste a lot of time in line for that. :confused3
AK was open later last summer when we were there, and we still felt there wasn't enough time to experience everything after dark. We rode the safari just at actual twilight, which was very nice, and quite a bit different than riding during the day. We saw Rivers of Light with the dining package, and then hustled back to Pandora after RoL to see it after dark. We didn't experience any of the music / dance party events there were happening in the streets, nor did we see any of the Awakenings on the Tree of Life. We are planning two days at AK this coming summer, in part so that my son can ride Flights of Passage twice (well, me too lol), and in part so that we have enough time to experience more of the offerings after dark.

When we were there on Tuesday, they also had a Colossal Soft Pretzel that was around $10. I was kind of shocked at the price but then I saw a family with one and it was big enough to feed about 4 people! The Viper Claw was on the menu but not the coffee cake. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the menu.
Will they let you get this with a snack credit?

We are going to have a waterpark day during our trip, for that day we will have Tiffins for dinner and I'm going to try for FoP FPs that evening, maybe do the Safari at night also. We'll get to see Pandora at night and get in line for Navi right before park close. We will concentrate our time to Pandora for this visit.

I have another day at AK planned later in the trip and we are going to do a TH ROL package. I'll again try for the FoP FPs just so we can ride again if we like it, I assume we will. Aside from the one FoP ride we will be touring AK the way we would pre-Pandora.

We saw ROL last May-it's not a must do for me, but we will have a newbie along this trip and she would enjoy it I think.

Also keep in mind that park hours can still change. I enjoy planning our trips, the new additions to the parks is certainly keeping it interesting and at times a challenge!

We are going to have a waterpark day during our trip, for that day we will have Tiffins for dinner and I'm going to try for FoP FPs that evening, maybe do the Safari at night also. We'll get to see Pandora at night and get in line for Navi right before park close. We will concentrate our time to Pandora for this visit.

I have another day at AK planned later in the trip and we are going to do a TH ROL package. I'll again try for the FoP FPs just so we can ride again if we like it, I assume we will. Aside from the one FoP ride we will be touring AK the way we would pre-Pandora.

We saw ROL last May-it's not a must do for me, but we will have a newbie along this trip and she would enjoy it I think.

Also keep in mind that park hours can still change. I enjoy planning our trips, the new additions to the parks is certainly keeping it interesting and at times a challenge!

Thank you. I think ROL is a must see for us because we haven't seen it yet-haha! I think I might FP FoP, EE and ROL on day 3 of our trip we go in at 3pm-ish, stay till close. We have a Yak and Yeti ADR which was my DD's request (my two adult kids 20's are coming with us this trip). If we can't get on Na vi River we can always go back on day 5. We have done Safari several times. DS wants to see the new UP bird show... if it is open in early May but we have done Safari several times in the past and we don't do Dino Land any more.

Oh my.... I just checked park hours again and now my EMH is at 7AM. This is going to be fun... not.
Our ak hours changed from 9 to 8 in the morning and we have dah the night before. I liked the later start but now we will lose an hour of sleep in the morning. I did book a ROL package but honestly with the park opening at 8 I don’t think we will find enough to stay there all day. We will probably park hop to a different park that night depending on which park our niece wants to see again.

Anyone know the current rope drop situation for Na'vi River Journey? I assume the masses would be doing FOP. Is there a clear, separate line for the 2 rides heading into Pandora? What time should we arrive for an 8am opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter