OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

:thanks: Hi all....

I am not sure I will have time to get on the boards in the morning. But I just wanted to say Thank you!!!! I have learned so much on these boards, and I know my vacation wouldn't be as magical without all of your help!!!

:disrocks:

Talked to JayDoe today, and they are having a great time !!!
Today they went to Hollywood studios, at some point the line for Rockin Roller coaster was about 90 minutes.
The weather on Friday (waterpark day) was very warm and perfect for the waterpark.
Today the weather was alot cooler, they wore sweatshirts most of the day.
Tommorrow should be the same, and then it is suppose to warm up again.
They did do Fantasmic tonight, and the line wasn't too bad to get in, but they did add a few more fantasmics to the schedule !!!
She has sent me a few pictures, and everyone is feeling the magic !!!:wizard:

Yesterday (Sunday) was COLD! The wind made it feel even colder. I was glad I packed a few pairs of pants for my kids. Lots of people, but the longest wait was about 20 minutes. A few rides were walk on. I think during the week it will be even better. :) Heading back to MK today.

:cheer2::cheer2:Three days to go!!!!!party: How is the weather down there?:tiptoe::sunny: Hoping it is sunny and warm, maybe even a little cool in the evening.Good jeans weather.:cool1::tink:Hope everyone is have a GREAT time , maybe see some of you soon. Jenn V.

We are set for Oct 25th! Bringing my soon to be daughter for her first DW experience. She will be 3 on nov. 3rd. Booked up Cinderella's castle for her. She LOVES Cinderella and all of the others as well.

Oh yeah, of course I booked the Norway Princess Party... OF COURSE!:banana:

Just back yesterday and SICK SICK SICK! i wasn't feeling too hot the morning i woke up, and was sick with pain in my chest the entire trip :( I got the boyfriend sick too. Spoke to him this morning, seems we are both laid up in bed with fevers and chest congestion. *sigh* so angry i was sick the entire vacation... a trip report will come when im feeling better.

Hope you all have a better time!

Just back yesterday and SICK SICK SICK! i wasn't feeling too hot the morning i woke up, and was sick with pain in my chest the entire trip :( I got the boyfriend sick too. Spoke to him this morning, seems we are both laid up in bed with fevers and chest congestion. *sigh* so angry i was sick the entire vacation... a trip report will come when im feeling better.

So sorry to hear you were sick during your trip. That's got to be tough to deal with. Hope you're feeling better soon.

3 Days to go!!!:cool1: Packing tomorrow cleaning today. DH & DSs always leave it to the night before. Drives me nuts but I've learned over the years to let it go and let them do it themselves. Worst thing forgotten was DSs bathing suit. He's done it twice now. I bought a bathing suit at the Y&B the first time. The second time he borrowed DH suit. It was big but not big$$.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear you guys weren't well during your trip!:eek: Hope you're recovering ok though. Traveling is never fun when you're under the weather.

We got home on 10/12 and sadly DS and I got the same flu you have. We are both really healthy too and have never gotten sick at WDW. Both of us got the flu shot 3 weeks before we left too. We are still coughing from it and for a couple days I had a hard time catching my breath. We stayed in the room at Disney for the last 4 days of the trip since I had a fever then DS got it after me. Thank goodness we were feverish on different days so one of us could run for food and drinks. I did not want to keep spreading it since it is when you are feverish that you are contagious. Not that someone else worried about that when they infecting us. :confused: I kept thinking about the make a wish children who take their wish trips to Disney and have weak immune systems.

Oh well there is always the next trip.

One thing I realized spending so much time in the room is that there are not nearly enough TV stations in the rooms on property. :lmao:

I hope you are feeling better soon.

THanks guys. on and off fever, i go from normal to about 100 and back again. Didn't really have any symptoms but chest pain from congestion, wasn't loosening on the trip. Otherwise i felt good and because of that pushed myself WAY too hard, and now im paying for it.

I still had fun, don't get me wrong! and NSSHP was AMAZING. But i wish i had made better choices for my health. Ah, im 22. im allowed to mess up sometimes lol.

We're Oct. 28th-Nov.2nd, and yes, the rain forecast isn't looking too good. Let's just hope it changes or goes around or something. There just can't be thunderstorms on Halloween night!!

We're Oct. 28th-Nov.2nd, and yes, the rain forecast isn't looking too good. Let's just hope it changes or goes around or something. There just can't be thunderstorms on Halloween night!!

I'm not too concerned about the rain, as it doesnt last long in Florida. It's more the heat and humidity! One of my big reasons for planning to go at the end of October was to avoid them! :scared1:

We're packed and I'm ready:banana: The weather is my concern now. It's going to be as hot as it was when we were there in August. That was really bad. We scaled back on a lot of activities because of the heat. When we booked the end of Oct I thought at least we wouldn't have to deal with the heat.

when i checked before we left we were supposed to have rain and thunderstorms the entire time. we got there and nothing. we had a little mist on the nite of illuminations. altho we did meet up with several people who said they got soaked at certain parks on certain days. it didnt happen to us once.

Hi, fellow October travellers!

We just got back this morning!

It was a great trip, but it was fast-paced. The exceptions were Epcot World Showcase day and yesterday, our 2nd day at MK. I think I wore everyone out! The weather started out really chilly, but warmed up for Wednesday and Thursday. We got rained on briefly Monday and Wednesday.

I don't want to spoil my TR, but I'll just give you a teaser on the highlight of my trip: My husband felt the magic! (TR will be rated G, by the way!) :lmao:

We ordered our PhotoPass CD today, so once that comes in I will start my TR.

I have started a trip report from our OCt 10-18 trip to POFQ.

I am sorry that it sounds like the weather isn't going to be that great for the end of the month. Our trip started out way too hot. It really slowed us down. The last couple of days were good weather-wise - and the final night was downright chilly.

We took a lot of photo pass pictures that night in two parks - so it looks like we had a chilly trip to Florida - with the truth is it was why hotter than I expected or was prepared to deal with. We just never stopped in the heat, as sweaty messes, to pose for photopass pictures.

Hello all!!! :)

I just got back this evening from my wonderful WDW vacation (15th- 24th). We had a fantastic time!!!! Weather was really good. It was pretty warm the first couple of days, then it was actually pretty cool the next couple of days. We had to wear sweat shirts most of the day. The next few days had great weather. Not too cold....not too hot! Yesterday (Friday) got a little warmer....but not too horrible. Transportation at the resort was super. We rarely waited more than 10 minutes for a bus. DME worked very well both coming and going!! Crowds were good. The weekend were of course fairly busy. But during the week we barely had lines for any ride. It was nice!!

Guys, all in all......We had a magical vacation. Thank you all for all the great advice on the boards. I know the tips I learned here, helped make my Disney vacation a time we will cherish forever!!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter