"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I couldn't find it...

We will be coming for 13 days. We bought 10 day passes. I figured if we bought tickets for MVMCP, that could be an 11th day in parks. Then I can leave travel days with no park entry.

My question is, if I go to a party midway through my trip, do they deduct that day from your park entry days? I don't want to get to my last day and see that they thought I went to the park 10x already.
Does that make sense?

The day of the MVMCP you just can't go into the park until 4pm, if you wanted to go in earlier it would require a park ticket - simply use your MVMCP card/ticket upon entry that day - I know you can link to the MDE but I always carry mine with my just in case, and to make sure I am not accidentally using a park day as well.

So, does this mean as long as we do not enter before 4 on the day we purchased our party tickets for, the day will not be deducted from our MYW passes?

Well yes, but you would need to go through the line for party ticket holders. There will be signs at the entrance separate for party entry.

This makes sense. But if we have to leave at 6 the last night and go back to the resort...I feel like that will feel sad too. Right?
We went mid-trip last year. This year we are doing the last night. I think it will be the perfect ending to the week. And we don't have an early flight the next morning, so we can sleep in, head to the airport, and then rest on the plane.

The day of the MVMCP you just can't go into the park until 4pm, if you wanted to go in earlier it would require a park ticket - simply use your MVMCP card/ticket upon entry that day - I know you can link to the MDE but I always carry mine with my just in case, and to make sure I am not accidentally using a park day as well.
This! I was also paranoid about them accidentally using a park day so I scanned our paper tickets rather than the magic bands.

This! I was also paranoid about them accidentally using a park day so I scanned our paper tickets rather than the magic bands.
I have always bought park tickets for every day, because once you hit like 4/5 days the extra day cost is like $18 or something so I always justify that should weather cause any issues I would rather have that day to go do something, and I am always so amped the day of the party I couldn't imagine sleeping in or being parkless until 4 pm. This year the DH suggested doing HS since its so limited in what we need to do that way we can get back to POP early and relax if we want.

Dumb question time. Our plans are to spend at least the afternoon at MK (the kiddo is a Sorcerers fiend), so when it's party time, do we just put on our wristbands or do we have to go out and come back in again?

I'm sorry if this is answered already, but I'm wondering if I should worry that tickets will sell out for the second week of november before I'm ready to book....I will be booking in july and my dates are somewhat flexible, but I definitely am looking for that second week of november, with the first week being a fall back if there aren't MVMCP tickets left when i wanted them. Should I be worried?

I'm sorry if this is answered already, but I'm wondering if I should worry that tickets will sell out for the second week of november before I'm ready to book....I will be booking in july and my dates are somewhat flexible, but I definitely am looking for that second week of november, with the first week being a fall back if there aren't MVMCP tickets left when i wanted them. Should I be worried?
No. Tickets don't typically sell out that fast. Check out the first page, it has the dates the parties sold out last year.

Only problem is that after 10 day passes, you have to start at 1 again. You cannot do 11, 12, etc. The price goes up significantly if you want to add days, so it makes sense at that point to do the 10 day MYW, one day of MVMCP and 2 travel days. I would've loved to have 13 day passes.

Only problem is that after 10 day passes, you have to start at 1 again. You cannot do 11, 12, etc. The price goes up significantly if you want to add days, so it makes sense at that point to do the 10 day MYW, one day of MVMCP and 2 travel days. I would've loved to have 13 day passes.
OHHHH I am never lucky enough to go for more than 6-7 days a visit so I had no clue.

Dumb question time. Our plans are to spend at least the afternoon at MK (the kiddo is a Sorcerers fiend), so when it's party time, do we just put on our wristbands or do we have to go out and come back in again?
You do not have to leave, they have cast members in the park handing out the bands. I think they were walking around the park, I know they also had them at the front as people came in.

You do not have to leave, they have cast members in the park handing out the bands. I think they were walking around the park, I know they also had them at the front as people came in.
Thank you so much!

There should be 3 locations within MK to scan MB/RFID Card/Print-out to receive party wristband, map & Tot bag. Will update Post #1 when locations are released.

Sorry if this has already been answered. But need clarification please. If we purchase tickets for the MVMCP can we use those tickets to get into the park earlier in the day? Or do we have to come in closer to the time of the party?
TIA

Sorry if this has already been answered. But need clarification please. If we purchase tickets for the MVMCP can we use those tickets to get into the park earlier in the day? Or do we have to come in closer to the time of the party?
TIA
You can get in at 4pm with a party ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter