Official May 2014 Cancellation ADRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which site are you using to find the dates? Just the dining reservation site at disney where you choose the restaurant and then pick the date? Or is there a better link to use to track it?

Thanks for any help!
Just the Disney World website - picked the restaurant, the date and put in dinner and these openings showed up.

Yesssssss, I just landed a reservation at Ohana for May 14th at 5:10pm! Just goes to show you have to keep checking and wait for a cancelation.

Yesssssss, I just landed a reservation at Ohana for May 14th at 5:10pm! Just goes to show you have to keep checking and wait for a cancelation.

Yup, totally worth it to keep checking. I just got CRT for our trip the first week of May and it even fell on a planned MK day!

yep just keep checking every day last night i got reservation for 5 at the tomorrow land dessert party for the 15:banana:

May 12 whispering canyon 10 people 6:25pm
May 14 Hollywood & vine 8 people. 4:30
May 14 Hollywood &vine 8 people 1:30 -pretty sure this one isn't viable since they called and said they aren't open at 1:30pm
May 14 ohanas 8people. My app is saying 7:30am but it should have been pm
May 14 ohanas 8 people 8:05pm
May 15 chef Mickey 11:20 8 people
May 16 chef Mickey 11:25 8 people

Canceling around 10 Saturday march 8th

Going to cancel

May 14th BOG for 4 at 7:30pm

May 16th T-Rex for 4 at 3:30pm

Will do Sunday 3/9 sometime.

Going to cancel May 14th BOG for 4 at 7:30pm May 16th T-Rex for 4 at 3:30pm Will do Sunday 3/9 sometime.

Hi Dudetrue!
Can we coordinate for the BOG res?? Do you know what time you'll be calling? Been going crazy trying to get in there!!!

Think I missed it Dudetrue :(cant respond to your PM. Thanks anyway!!! Still keeping my eyes open for BOG or CRT on 5/14!

Luscien said:
I will be cancelling a few ADRs we have in the beginning of May in the next couple of days.

05/09 - Akershus - 9:15 AM - 7 people
05/10 - Chef Mickey - 7:05 AM - 7 people
05/11 - Chef Mickey - 8:15 AM - 7 people

If you want to coordinate, drop a message here. I'll check back a few times to see if anyone needs these date/place/times.

Thanks!

Finally getting around to canceling these tonight at 7:30 pm EST.

Finally getting around to canceling these tonight at 7:30 pm EST.

I have one more to cancel that I think folks might be interested in

05/09/2014 - BoG - 4:15PM - reservation for 2

I'll wait til at least tomorrow to cancel it.

Hi!! I'm in need of reservations 5/8 - 5/16. This is a last minute trip with two 1 year olds (4 total). If you have any for these times I would LOVE them. Also, how do you suggest getting reservations now. I keep getting 9:00 as a time and that is way too late. I'm so stressing out right now. I'm not a Last Minute Lucy and this is driving me insane!!!

Really Looking for Dinner:
BOG
T-Rex
1900 Park Fare
California Grill

For T-Rex....try calling them directly. We went there maybe 4-5 years or so ago, and I kind of think that is how I got my reservation.

But...when we got there, we didn't stay. :(
My youngest who was maybe 12 at the time, and I thought would love it...didn't. He found it just too loud and overwhelming.

Thanks!!! I will do that. :). I'm worried about the noise myself but figured I would give it a try. Wish me luck.

5 People:

5/26 - 6:45pm - 50s Prime Time Cafe

5/28 - 6:25pm - 'Ohana

5/29 - 5:55pm - Garden Grill

Sorry for no notice!! Clients decided to change things up a bit! Hope someone gets to grab these great choices. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter