Official May 2014 Cancellation ADRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 60's PTC for 3 that I will be cancelling for May 19th at 6:30pm.

If you're interested, let me know.

I posted this on the wrong thread, but I have an ADR for 6 people on May 1st at Crystal Palace I need to cancel. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I will be cancelling a few ADRs we have in the beginning of May in the next couple of days.

05/09 - Akershus - 9:15 AM
05/10 - Chef Mickey - 7:05 AM
05/11 - Chef Mickey - 8:15 AM

If you want to coordinate, drop a message here. I'll check back a few times to see if anyone needs these date/place/times.

Thanks!

Hi all....I just spotted May 5th 7:10 pm for CRT.

Hope someone snags it! It is the day before our first park day so no good for me. :sad1:

Good grief all of a sudden I find 2 openings and I already have a BOG for that day!

I ended up getting one for May 8th that was better for us.

I will be cancelling the one I have for Wednesday May 14th for 4 people. I will wait until later tonight so if anyone would like it reply or PM and we can co-ordinate. :thumbsup2

so close but we are on the disney cruise wed the 14th and we get back on fri so trying to go with my brother and kids to dinner so I am spazzing trying to snag something earlier cant eat at 930 at night. congrats to u that you got your dates.

We moved our May trip to September so I will be canceling the following ADRs tomorrow. If interested let me know and we can coordinate:

May 2 - Sci-Fi 11:45 AM
May 4 - Liberty Tree Tavern 2 PM
May 6 - Kona 5:30 PM
May 7 - Crystal Palace 8:35 AM
May 8 - Le Cellier 6:20 PM
May 9 - Boma 10 AM

All are reservations for 2

Guess I should have mentioned I'm specifically looking for CRT May 7,8,9 or 10th. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me.

Best of luck to all!

I ended up getting one for May 8th that was better for us. I will be cancelling the one I have for Wednesday May 14th for 4 people. I will wait until later tonight so if anyone would like it reply or PM and we can co-ordinate. :thumbsup2

May 8th, no way?!? See you there! ;)

I ended up getting one for May 8th that was better for us.

I will be cancelling the one I have for Wednesday May 14th for 4 people. I will wait until later tonight so if anyone would like it reply or PM and we can co-ordinate. :thumbsup2

Have you cancelled yet or have you arranged with someone? I will PM you...

I am hoping for either BOG or TT for either of these nights for 4 people. If anyone is cancelling either of these please let me know!! Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter