Official March Trip Reports

Sorry, we have been a bit laid back this vacation. The fire pit has been awesome and have used quite a bit. Saturday and Sunday were pool days, and we had lots of fun. Monday found us in AK after a delicious breakfast at Kona Cafe. We rode all the attractions, and at 7:15, stood in line for Avatar again. So worth the wait with the beautiful lighting. Loved the ride again. We also noticed that a later afternoon Safari ride is a perfect time to see so many animals. Later getting home last night, so slept in a bit this morning. Today we did not go to Epcot until after noon time and simply did the Countries. Had a great mid afternoon dinner at Tepan Edo. Did a few more countries, and Home to watch the EWP. Now, sitting in bed at the camper, we hear rain. Tomorrow will be wet and cooler. Barb and Bill.

Today is our last park day, and spent it at the Magic Kingdom. Rode many rides, watched a parade, and had a fabulous time. Tomorrow we are riding bikes over to the Wilderness Lodge, and will take a sneak peak of whatever might be coming to River Country. We will head home sometime on Friday, after a repair to pull in our slides, and our back landing jacks. Winterize, and trek north. This has been an amazing trip, relaxing, new friends, and old friends, Suzy and girls, came for two Sunday visits, with GS Cookies and firewood. Although we live miles apart, Suzy and Ed are like family. This Sanibel has repairs to damage from blowout.

Signed off on the last patient in clinic this week. Fixing to turn out the lights and lock the doors.

Time to go fill the truck with fuel and pick up the meats at the supermarket.

Let vacation time begin!
Have fun!

Take lots of pics. Post 'em when you get out of the pokey.

j

Thousand Trails, we have arrived. This place is big!

Denise, thanks on the backup plan suggestion :thumbsup2. Since I'm planning to pull out around 6:30 in the morning they gave me a pull through site on the back side of property. Sites are close in some areas, spaced out in others but it suits our needs perfect.

I75 was a mess whole way down. Constantly stopping and going. Now I remember why I prefer traveling at night. The Turnpike flowed pretty well. When we got off at exit 289 to Clermont it backed up again. It's currently 1 lane north and south from Clermont to just before the turn to Thousand Trails. They are expanding the roadway so it'll be better one day.

(Insert pic of my site 84A at Thousand Trails ):jumping1:

Ha! Thanks again Randy.

Weather down here is great! We just got doors open and screens closed.

Hey!

I got a squirrel on the picnic table! I'll have to figure out which tribe is in charge over here as this is out of my jurisdiction.

Glad to hear you arrived safely on leg one of your trip. My parents winter in Clarmont. Safe travels tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter