Official March 2022 thread!

Omg I'm so BEHIND!

But, even if I had pre-planned, that would all be out the window because it's turning out way hotter than I thought it would be :P

Same! We leave in 8 days!
So exciting! I love planning and getting things ready. Especially when I was travelling with my children, it made me feel prepared to have everything ready. I see from your signature you have twins as well. My three are grown now and away at university. The oldest will be 22 in June and my twin boys will be 20 in 3 weeks. Don't blink, they grow up so fast!
Omg I'm so BEHIND!

But, even if I had pre-planned, that would all be out the window because it's turning out way hotter than I thought it would be :P
The weather is really warm for next week. I love planning plus I am trying only take a carry on and a personal item so I am really trying to make it work.

They are forecasting rain for our week (3/11-3/18) but I’m just going to assume that’s speculation since it’s pretty far out (and they rarely predict near term accurately)… fingers crossed we have decent weather. We can handle it is it’s 85-90, but prefer it dry

So exciting! I love planning and getting things ready. Especially when I was travelling with my children, it made me feel prepared to have everything ready. I see from your signature you have twins as well. My three are grown now and away at university. The oldest will be 22 in June and my twin boys will be 20 in 3 weeks. Don't blink, they grow up so fast!

The weather is really warm for next week. I love planning plus I am trying only take a carry on and a personal item so I am really trying to make it work.

My oldest is 9, and my twins are 7!

I have a request for my fellow March travelers - can someone report back if Epcot is still doing the Rainbow Connection display on Spaceship Earth? TIA.

We leave Sunday and I wish it wasn't going to be quite so hot. But it will be better than the 50 degree weather we had when we were at WDW in early February.

I have a request for my fellow March travelers - can someone report back if Epcot is still doing the Rainbow Connection display on Spaceship Earth? TIA.
I was wondering the same thing, and someone pointed out that Rainbow Connection ended with Festival of the Arts. Today a new Pocahontas “Colors of the Wind” show debuted on Spaceship Earth for Flower & Garden.

They are forecasting rain for our week (3/11-3/18) but I’m just going to assume that’s speculation since it’s pretty far out (and they rarely predict near term accurately)… fingers crossed we have decent weather. We can handle it is it’s 85-90, but prefer it dry
I did not want to hear this. We are there 3/13-3/18. Hopefully it will just be quick Florida showers and not rain all day.

Our MagicBands have shipped! Interesting that I received the email on March 3, tracking shows USPS picked the package up on March 2, and the email has estimated delivery of February 28. Must be Disney magic!

I hope there are some Doctor Who fans here.

Check out Accuweather....much more positive.
I did not want to hear this. We are there 3/13-3/18. Hopefully it will just be quick Florida showers and not rain all day.
This forecast is better.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/bay-lake/32830/daily-weather-forecast/2257549?page=1

2 DAYS !! 2 DAYS!! 2 DAYS!!

and I have to work today and tomorrow... ugh

and I'm sitting in my "executive office" where I have our suitcases like 90% packed - and I just want to scream with excitement!!

this rain on Wednesday has me nervous as we're having dinner at BOG and it's Extended Evening hours for Deluxe guests..and it rained on our last trip this time of year the SAME NIGHT we we ate at BOG!!

I just remember walking into MK in the rain when everyone else was walking out!

My son's band is marching at MK that Monday and we're so excited.
Do you know what time? We're planning to be there for the first part of the day that day, at least until after lunch.

I love planning plus I am trying only take a carry on and a personal item so I am really trying to make it work.
I would love to do carry on only. Especially since we have to change planes and clear customs in Toronto. Not sure I can make it work, but I will give it a shot!

I just realized we're leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow! Wow! Super excited, but also somewhat stressed. The crowds have been insane! We'll just have to expect it and roll with it, but I'm also trying to do ALL THE RESEARCH to come up with the best possible touring plans...

We just had a trip that focused pretty hard on rides in 2020, so I don't think we'll be that upset if we don't get to ride that many rides next week. I switched one of my park reservations from DHS to Epcot just because DHS looks like an absolute dumpster fire at rope drop right now. We'll hop there one evening and hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter