***Official March 2021 Thread***

Woohoo... vet is just letting us pick up an antibiotic and we can follow up with her when we're back.

I have gotten zero of my packing/prep stuff done today. Work is kicking my butt. I will be busy tonight.

That's good news about the antibiotics. Hopefully packing will go smoothly and quickly once you get started.

Wow. I haven't called in for awhile to pay off a reservation with gift cards. The automated system is fantastic! SO easy, no wait. I was dreading for nothing. Just had to share. :)
Also, 3 more sleeps!!
:earsgirl:

Interesting. Glad it went so well. You are so close!!!

That's good news about the antibiotics. Hopefully packing will go smoothly and quickly once you get started.
Thanks. I've gotten a good bit done over the last week so now I'm down to the stuff that couldn't be packed until last minute. Slowly checking stuff off the list....

It sounds like everyone’s trips are coming together! I was so nervous we’d never see this point. Sounds like the kitty is taken care, Bama Mom, positive thoughts for your husband, and everyone is packed up or packing! I don’t want to jinx anything though so I HOPE everyone is happy, healthy, and ready for great trips!

I get absolutely freezing on airplanes, so I bundle up for that and then use those clothes to layer if needed on the trip. I tried to order one more long sleeve shirt that would be less bulky than a sweatshirt but it’s delayed until Monday. 🥺. Oh well, I’ll just have to buy one there, darn it! 😁

Everyone around here is SUPER excited! I have been buying snacks and last minute stuff every time I run to the store. It seems like my “to do” list keeps getting longer and longer. I’ve been buying shorts for all my kiddos. Apparently I didn’t buy much of anything last year, since we didn’t go ANYWHERE. So now a lot of the clothes from 2 summers ago, are too small. Of course my girls think some of their shorts are fine. But I’m little bit old fashioned, and I don’t believe the public should see any part of their butt! Ha!

My goal is to have our vehicle mostly packed this weekend. I always end up packing the night before, and then going to bed late. So this trip, I am trying to get it all done early. I want to go to bed extra early and get lots of sleep. We are leaving right after school next Friday and driving straight through the night. It’s about a 14 hour drive, and some of us will take turns driving.

We are down to single digits! Yay!

Everyone around here is SUPER excited! I have been buying snacks and last minute stuff every time I run to the store. It seems like my “to do” list keeps getting longer and longer. I’ve been buying shorts for all my kiddos. Apparently I didn’t buy much of anything last year, since we didn’t go ANYWHERE. So now a lot of the clothes from 2 summers ago, are too small. Of course my girls think some of their shorts are fine. But I’m little bit old fashioned, and I don’t believe the public should see any part of their butt! Ha!

My goal is to have our vehicle mostly packed this weekend. I always end up packing the night before, and then going to bed late. So this trip, I am trying to get it all done early. I want to go to bed extra early and get lots of sleep. We are leaving right after school next Friday and driving straight through the night. It’s about a 14 hour drive, and some of us will take turns driving.

I hear you on to do lists! I realized today that I had been so focused on that and packing “what if” items that I almost forgot to pack our magic bands! I looked on my desk, saw them, and had a total “what am I looking at?” moment before I realized my mistake!

I had to do the same with clothes!!! My kids lives in the same 3 things last summer since we were locked down. 😂

Woo hoo!!!! My husband is getting his vaccine tomorrow!!! I’ve been fully vaccinated for about a month, and he just qualified this week according to our state’s guidelines. We were really hoping he’d be able to get at least one dose before we left. I had the Pfizer earlier this year and had very mild symptoms. I didn’t even feel the first injection AT ALL! At one point I questioned whether or not I had really received a dose. By the next day, my arm was so sore, I knew I had gotten it. 🤣

Note to people coming March 12 and beyond: I overheard the hostess at Beaches and Cream say tonight that starting tomorrow (March 12) their closing has been extended from 10pm to 11pm, so if you’re into late night ice cream/food, check for reservations. Don’t know how long it’s going for or when the times will be bookable.

Then there are people like me- driving from NY to Disney at the end of the month and was able to get my first shot last week...which puts the 2nd shot the afternoon before the long drive!😬

Obviously wasn't going to refuse the shot (hard to get an appointment in NY) and can't push off the drive for a myriad of reasons.
Fingers crossed you don’t have any side effects. Quite a few of my coworkers didn’t have a single adverse side affect. I got my second shot this evening. We fly out early Sunday. Hoping for the best for myself as well.

Note to people coming March 12 and beyond: I overheard the hostess at Beaches and Cream say tonight that starting tomorrow (March 12) their closing has been extended from 10pm to 11pm, so if you’re into late night ice cream/food, check for reservations. Don’t know how long it’s going for or when the times will be bookable.

They may have extended some already. I got ADR for Beaches & Cream for a 10:05 on the 22nd. I am planning on cancelling though. It's too late for us to make it over there.

I just received an email from Disney stating, “our complimentary Magic Bands have shipped.” 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Im so confused! They are not complimentary anymore, and it’s so close to our trip. A similar thing happened in June. We randomly got a Magic Band shipment when the parks were closed and we didn’t have a trip!!!

I just received an email from Disney stating, “our complimentary Magic Bands have shipped.” 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Im so confused! They are not complimentary anymore, and it’s so close to our trip. A similar thing happened in June. We randomly got a Magic Band shipment when the parks were closed and we didn’t have a trip!!!
Did you book this trip before they made the announcement last year they were phasing out the free ones? Then you would still get the free ones because they grandfathered in people who were already booked in 2021.

Anyone else impatiently waiting for Disney to increase the hours for the week of March 28th today...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter