**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Finally started making some ADR's today, way more behind schedule than I usually am! I had B&C booked already since we haven't been there in awhile, and so far I've added Via Napoli and House of Blues. House of Blues will be new to us so I'm looking forward to that one! Now to make more decisions..........
We ate at House of Blues in March. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. I'm kind of picky so that's mainly why it was hard for me to choose something. You probably will have no problems with that. We actually ended up going earlier than our ADR because we were ready to eat and we were seated right away which was nice.

We ate at House of Blues in March. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. I'm kind of picky so that's mainly why it was hard for me to choose something. You probably will have no problems with that. We actually ended up going earlier than our ADR because we were ready to eat and we were seated right away which was nice.
Good to know! You don't find many reviews of it on here. We've eaten at so many places and are always looking for a couple new ones each trip so we'll see how it measures up :) I'm picky as far as not eating seafood and each of my boys like different things but it looks like we'll all be able to find something there. Whether we'll enjoy it will be the question lol.

Good to know! You don't find many reviews of it on here. We've eaten at so many places and are always looking for a couple new ones each trip so we'll see how it measures up :) I'm picky as far as not eating seafood and each of my boys like different things but it looks like we'll all be able to find something there. Whether we'll enjoy it will be the question lol.
I’m a firm believer that you really won’t know until you try it with an open mind. There are so many reviews (good and bad) that I just have to have my own experience to make a decision.

So excited to have found this thread!!! We're planning for early March (maybe late Feb) 2018. It will be my husband, myself, and our daughter (who will be just shy of 4 at the time). None of us have ever been to Disney. We're leaning heavily towards POR. I'm anxious to get planning!!!

Can a few of you who go at this time of year comment on how the crowd levels are in early March?

Can a few of you who go at this time of year comment on how the crowd levels are in early March?
Next year we are going for the third year in a row at that time. We really like it because it never seems too crowded. I will say that we show up an hour before RD so we get tons of stuff done before the late comers who show up around 9 or 10. The only problem we had this year was a dance completion and it says they will be there again that first weekend in March. We had quite a few staying at POR with us and there were lots of them on Saturday in MK blocking whole pathways. Other than that we’ve had no problems with crowds that time of year.

Ours is 3 days after you! I can't wait! I just hope we can get FOP
Exactly! And...the Flower and Garden Festival opens on Feb. 28th, so we will be there for it. I have no idea what it entails does anyone know?

Exactly! And...the Flower and Garden Festival opens on Feb. 28th, so we will be there for it. I have no idea what it entails does anyone know?
We went last year and this year and the sculptures are amazing! They are all in Epcot and are of different characters. We got great pictures by them

We went last year and this year and the sculptures are amazing! They are all in Epcot and are of different characters. We got great pictures by them
The character topiaries are fantastic! There are also more flower displays in general all around Epcot; it's beautiful. Similar to Food and Wine they have festival booths set up with, well, food! And drink :) Not as many booths as there are at F&W but still a decent amount and last year they were great. There's also a concert series like they have during F&W, this one called "Garden Rocks". Same type of bands and some of the exact same bands. Finally, they do an Easter Egg hung of sorts for kids; you can buy a map and then search for a "hidden" character Easter Egg in each country. You put the corresponding sticker on the map, turn the finished map in and get a prize :D I say the egg hunt is for kids but I did it myself when we went this year without the kids lol. Flower and Garden Festival is awesome!

The character topiaries are fantastic! There are also more flower displays in general all around Epcot; it's beautiful. Similar to Food and Wine they have festival booths set up with, well, food! And drink :) Not as many booths as there are at F&W but still a decent amount and last year they were great. There's also a concert series like they have during F&W, this one called "Garden Rocks". Same type of bands and some of the exact same bands. Finally, they do an Easter Egg hung of sorts for kids; you can buy a map and then search for a "hidden" character Easter Egg in each country. You put the corresponding sticker on the map, turn the finished map in and get a prize :D I say the egg hunt is for kids but I did it myself when we went this year without the kids lol. Flower and Garden Festival is awesome!
We will be going early March next year and I’m sad to say we wont be going to Epcot. We are taking our niece and doing DAH, Ak, and another day at Mk without park hoppers.

Wow...fantastic! We have a little one with us, he will love the Easter Egg Hunt. What kind of food do you generally find at the booths? Can you use your snack credits at the booths?

Anyone here using Touring Plans? I just got a notification e-mail that almost all of my days are going up in crowd levels.
I don't use this but I figure the Flower and Garden Festival may be somewhat of a draw.

Anyone here using Touring Plans? I just got a notification e-mail that almost all of my days are going up in crowd levels.

What are your dates? We are going Mar 4-10 and I did not get an email. I got one several months ago but today I heard on chat that many updates were made from Jan on so I found it interesting I didn't get an email. Still need to check and see if anything changed.

What are your dates? We are going Mar 4-10 and I did not get an email. I got one several months ago but today I heard on chat that many updates were made from Jan on so I found it interesting I didn't get an email. Still need to check and see if anything changed.

Never mind just got the email.
Any idea why HS is at an 8 on Fri Mar 9 and then a 9 on Sat Mar 10? Seems highbrow that park so thought I might be missing something.

Never mind just got the email.
Any idea why HS is at an 8 on Fri Mar 9 and then a 9 on Sat Mar 10? Seems highbrow that park so thought I might be missing something.
I’m going feb 28-March 3. Are you able to check those dates?

When will you be there? I hope it doesn't go up for our days.
I am going the last week since that is when my birthday falls and my sister has off from school. Easter is definitely having an effect on the crowds!

We went the first week of March last year and the crowds were great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!