Official L Word Thread

My download is almost complete so it looks like i'll be watching it tonight. Can anyone confirm/deny that this is the second to last episode of Season 3?

I don't even really know what to say, other than I am sooo disappointed that next week is the season finale and now we have to wait till next year!!! It feels like this season just started and it's already over? :guilty: The only thing thats going to soothe the Sunday night sorrow is that my other addiction, The Sopranos, is finally back on!

Just watched Sunday's episode. For me, this season started off slowly, with the episodes feeling disjointed and the characters behaving strangely. But for the last month, the episodes have been poignant (with exception of Moira/Max/Jenny - I haven't gotten into that story), the writing crisp ("crispay" as Dana once said), and the acting just tremendous.

My heart broke with Alice when she came back to find Dana had passed. That scene is still in my mind.

Even though we've had our emotions turned upside down (I'm constantly yelling at the screen - "wait a minute!"), it's been a good season. I'm glad we'll have a new one to look forward to.

Well, that was the season. What did we think? I thought it was really sad. I also thought that it was very interesting that the only characters who seemed to come out OK at the end were the ones who had looked into their own absyss (Jenny with her psych problems, Laura & Alice with their mourning, and the wedding official with the state of her life and how she wanted change). Everyone else looks like they're in trouble. This looks like a good set-up for lots of drama next season.

Now on to Huff!

I have been very upset with this season. I understand that it can not always be happy or funny or the show would not last...i understand that there has to be some drama..but come on...can they at least have some happy times. I am still in shock that they killed Dana off. I don't know if I am goingt to watch next season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter