***Official June 2024 Thread***

I haven't decided yet if we're doing genie+. It'll decide how much we get done during our AH and how I'm feeling. We're not going hard and only have a few priorities. We're also doing the park we have our AH in the next day.

Although we've never done genie+ so I kind of want to try it for the experience so I can report to friends/family on our experience of it (we have a DAS user in our family, but they're not going with us this trip) because I'm the one everyone comes to when they're planning a trip.

Is anyone else going to be checking in next week? The forecast shows rain every day. We've never gone in June before but from what I've read? There's pretty much a rain shower every afternoon in June but not all day rain. Is this accurate?

Is anyone else going to be checking in next week? The forecast shows rain every day. We've never gone in June before but from what I've read? There's pretty much a rain shower every afternoon in June but not all day rain. Is this accurate?
We go in June a lot and there is usually a chance of rain every day. Most times there is a short lived afternoon shower between 2 and 5 ish and occasionally all day rain. It just depends but in our experience it’s the short lived afternoon showers that we experience the most.

We go in June a lot and there is usually a chance of rain every day. Most times there is a short lived afternoon shower between 2 and 5 ish and occasionally all day rain. It just depends but in our experience it’s the short lived afternoon showers that we experience the most.
Thank you

Hi, all! We just got back from a week staying at the Polynesian. First off, it was HOT. The temperature hit 100 on Thursday (with heat index a few degrees hotter). We drank LOTS of water and did many more indoor shows than our normal trips, but overall, I think we handled it well. We love the large Disney fans you can buy all over parks now. We've tried the little electric fans, but the whole family loves the old-fashioned manual fans more.

Crowds weren't too bad, but we made good use of virtual queues, Pay for Fast Pass (aka Genie +), and Pay PER Fast Pass (aka ILL). We only had rain on Thursday for about 3 hours, but it helped by thinning the crowds and dropping the temp about 10 degrees.

Overall it was a great trip, and we have one tip that is new to us: If you are staying at a Disney Deluxe resort and they have evening extended hours, there is a SECOND virtual queue for evening hours! We rode Guardians twice at no extra cost by getting a daytime Virtual Queue at 7am, and then grabbing another evening Virtual Queue at 6pm ( I think). With a 9:10pm return time, we watched Luminous at the entrance to World Showcase and dashed right to Guardians when it finished. We had about a 10 minute wait, but upon exiting the virtual queue line extended well into the park. WIN!

I think this week's rain may be different from the usual June rain since its a tropical storm. We leave this week too and I am hoping it's not as bad as the weather website say it is.

We are in the same boat. Is there list that shows what rides and shows that may not operate during rain, park by park?

I can assume for Magic Kingdom; 7 Dwarfs, Barn stormer?, Tron?, Thunder, Jungle Cruise?

Hollywood Studios; Slinky dog, Indian Jones and Beauty and Beast show?

Animal Kingdom; Everest, River rapids?, Safari?

Epcot; Test track, new Encanto show?

Of course, any stage shows, nighttime shows or parades would be affected.

There is a lot of rain in the forecast, and it would be nice to have backup plans for rides and shows that may be affected by the rain.

Thanks,
Jason

Here now and awful blisters on day three.. one between my toes (the middle and fourth) and side of my foot by big toe..tips?

Options are my sockless sneakers which saved me last night when my rubber girls were hurting or my sketcher go walk flip flops. I've got bandaids but didn't bring much else because my feet were fine last trip

Here now and awful blisters on day three.. one between my toes (the middle and fourth) and side of my foot by big toe..tips?

Options are my sockless sneakers which saved me last night when my rubber girls were hurting or my sketcher go walk flip flops. I've got bandaids but didn't bring much else because my feet were fine last trip
Oh no I’m sorry! Do you think slides would help over flip flops? Do you have some mole skins? Those saved me on a work trip recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter