***Official June 2024 Thread***

TaraWasHere

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I've already got our next trip on the books for June of next year, and am super excited to start the planning process all over again. Judging from the countdown tickers in the 2023 thread I'm sure I'm not the only one. Who's ready to get this list going again and start the countdown till Disney in June 2024?!

June 2024 Rollcall by Resort
:stitch::ccat::tigger::mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

Allstar Movies
Phillyteamhater June 3-10th
Minnie121 June 26th-July 2nd

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Ginnybear's_mom June 23rd-29th
Animal Kingdom Villas
momof4disneykids June 7-11
Art of Animation
Love4Eeyore June 7th
Bay Lake Tower
primerz June 21-29

Beach Club Resort
Merdie June15-22
Boardwalk Inn
PPFlight75 June 8 -13th
Boardwalk Villas

momof4disneykids June 3-7
Old Key West
condorthb June 1-8th
Karl66 June 1-8th
NeeseyL June 23-29th

Polynesian Village Resort
TaraWasHere June22nd-29th (CL)
PPFlight75 June 13th -18th (CL)
Port Orleans French Quarter
Love4Eeyore June 15-17
JJJDisneyBuckeyes June 1-9

Port Orleans Riverside

Last edited:
First week of June is our go to week.
June this year at BWV.
June 2024 at OKW (for now 😉)

First week of June is our go to week.
June this year at BWV.
June 2024 at OKW (for now 😉)
We have been known to change location a few times, depending on what deals may drop. :earboy2: I'll add you. Is it the first or second through the eighth?

June 1-8 for us at OKW. Will try for something at Beach Club when the 7 month window opens.

I'm ready!!!!
I booked mine as soon as I got back and then was able to get a bounce back for part of it. If we don't make any other changes, we are:
June 8th -18th BWI and Poly CL split!
Woo-hoo!
Glad to join in the planning with everyone!!

I'm ready!!!!
I booked mine as soon as I got back and then was able to get a bounce back for part of it. If we don't make any other changes, we are:
June 8th -18th BWI and Poly CL split!
Woo-hoo!
Glad to join in the planning with everyone!!
Yay! Welcome back! We stayed at The Boardwalk Inn this year. I love that resort. So much to do by the water. We are staying club level this year to. Right across the water in fact. Can't wait to start really laying down some plans. BTW, if you give me the dates you will be at each resort I can split them in the rollcall.

Are you at BC CL? We've never stayed CL there (there are 5 of us) but we love BC! It was our very first Disney resort. ❤️
We love to go over to YC/BC for dining and ice cream. So fun!
Our split dates are 6/8-6/13 BWI and 6/13-6/19 Poly CL. Thanks!!

Are you at BC CL? We've never stayed CL there (there are 5 of us) but we love BC! It was our very first Disney resort. ❤️
We love to go over to YC/BC for dining and ice cream. So fun!
Our split dates are 6/8-6/13 BWI and 6/13-6/19 Poly CL. Thanks!!
Yup! This will be our 4th time at BC and 2nd time CL there. It's one of my favorites for sure. We love eating breakfast at Cape May, getting ice-cream at beaches and cream walk up window, and just watching the boats motor past on the water. Epcot is my favorite park too, so the short walk over on a whim for a festival booth hop is a plus. The Boardwalk is awesome too! With the added perk of a Margarita stand and live entertainment nightly. We will be back home from the 8th till the 16th.

Last edited:
Yup! This will be our 4th time at BC and 2nd time CL there. It's one of my favorites for sure. We love eating breakfast at Cape May, getting ice-cream at beaches and cream walk up window, and just watching the boats motor past on the water. Epcot is my favorite park too, so the short walk over on a whim for a festival booth hop is a plus. The Boardwalk is awesome too! With the added perk of a Margarita stand and live entertainment nightly. We will be back home from the 8th till the 15th.
Sounds fabulous!
Our dates are almost the same!

We are booked! Did a bounceback this week after a couple nights at AKL.

We will be at Beach Club 6/15-6/22. This will be our second stay there and I’m so excited! DH and I are going to London in February to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I think I’m more excited about Beach Club, don’t tell him, ha!

We are booked! Did a bounceback this week after a couple nights at AKL.

We will be at Beach Club 6/15-6/22. This will be our second stay there and I’m so excited! DH and I are going to London in February to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I think I’m more excited about Beach Club, don’t tell him, ha!
Welcome to the group. I’m at work right now, but I will have you added in the morning. I look forward to hearing all you have yet to plan. 😊

I have nothing booked yet as I am waiting for deals to come out. It will be my 4th time in Disney, 2nd time staying on property. Last time we were there was for our honeymoon in June 2012. We are traveling with my parents and our DD who will be turning 6 during the trip.

Dates will be June 3-10 plan to stay at AS Movies

Thanks

I have nothing booked yet as I am waiting for deals to come out. It will be my 4th time in Disney, 2nd time staying on property. Last time we were there was for our honeymoon in June 2012. We are traveling with my parents and our DD who will be turning 6 during the trip.

Dates will be June 3-10 plan to stay at AS Movies

Thanks
Hi and welcome to the group! Wow, 2012! A lot has changed since then. I look forward to hearing about your plans from such a unique prospective. BTW, did you know if you have a reservation booked already, you can apply any discounts that may drop later on directly to your already existing reservation? We've done that more than once. 😊

I'll get you added right now, and again, welcome to the group!

Well I guess we are moving to the Poly this year. Hubby's request after spending the past to years on the Epcot side. I guess I can live with it...of course when the deals drop all bets are off...😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter