***Official June 2022 Thread***

My family and I will be there from the 22 - 28th but just wondering if anyone has been able to snag a Savi’s reservation recently. I have been trying since my 60 day + 10 window opened up and haven’t gotten a single time to show up. All I have seen is that Buzz Lightyear picture over and over again. Was really important to me to do this one experience, afraid that I am probably going to miss out. Frustrating.

My family and I will be there from the 22 - 28th but just wondering if anyone has been able to snag a Savi’s reservation recently. I have been trying since my 60 day + 10 window opened up and haven’t gotten a single time to show up. All I have seen is that Buzz Lightyear picture over and over again. Was really important to me to do this one experience, afraid that I am probably going to miss out. Frustrating.
I have reservations for both savi’s and droid depo on the 21st. Sometimes Disney will hold reservations back, sokeep checking. I know it’s frustrating to not have it secured yet, but something will most likely open up before you go.

We’ll be there June 19th - July 10th as long as nothing changes with the borders. 3rd time reorganising this trip 😭 We’re owners at Sheraton Vistana Villages so we’ll be staying there for the duration.

I must say, the 60 day reservation situation is awful for offsite people. We’re having a terrible time getting anything we want each day as we go along and it’s very disheartening. Never had these issues before when booking dining. Only been able to get a couple of the reservations we want so far and had to sign up to paid reservations finders to try and get the rest, which we shouldn’t have to tbh. Not very optimistic for the others we still need to book for the rest of the trip.

Last edited:

Our second ADR day did *not* go well. No Space 220 availability on any of our Epcot days at any time, and wanted Jiko for our last dinner on Friday, but was only able to find availability on Thursday (went ahead and booked it just in case).

If I get a paid account on Touring Plans, can I have more than 2 active reservation alerts? Are there any other reservation alert sites y’all would recommend?

Feeling a little discouraged, but still hoping that we’ll be able to make something work…

Mouse watcher is my favorite!

I have a paid subscription to Touring Plans & can’t have more than 2 watches. And I never use it. It doesn’t search that often. Mouse watcher came through for me every time last year.

Btw Mouse watcher is one word but it won’t let me type it that way. 👀

Oh, the difference in 14 year old boys and 15 year old girls. She has about a $500+ list of outfit pieces she NEEDS before our trip-a new dress for Topolinos, skirts for her “disney bounds”, swimwear, shorts…. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I showed my family a photo of my Apple watch at the end of our week trip last May. 80.19 miles, 162,386 steps. And that was with one travel day!! We are NOT ready.
Wait…. We are sharing the same kid. My daughter is 15 and has a list of Hot Topic/ Boxlunch outfits she NEEDS because she is bored with her old Disney clothes. I have dutifully informed her she will be buying it out of her own money she has saved.

Mouse watcher is my favorite!

I have a paid subscription to Touring Plans & can’t have more than 2 watches. And I never use it. It doesn’t search that often. Mouse watcher came through for me every time last year.

Btw Mouse watcher is one word but it won’t let me type it that way. 👀
Thank you so much for the info!!

Wait…. We are sharing the same kid. My daughter is 15 and has a list of Hot Topic/ Boxlunch outfits she NEEDS because she is bored with her old Disney clothes. I have dutifully informed her she will be buying it out of her own money she has saved.
I mean, right? “I wore that last year. I need new stuff for pictures?” “Girl, you will be sweaty and hot and a hot mess, it won’t matter after an hour. You know this!” I blame Instagram.

I agreed to the dress, but only because she has a wedding to attend the week before our trip and it can do double duty. Swimsuit, a pair of “all purpose” shorts, sure. Anything else is on her! 😂

We’ll be there June 19th - July 10th as long as nothing changes with the borders. 3rd time reorganising this trip 😭 We’re owners at Sheraton Vistana Villages so we’ll be staying there for the duration.

I must say, the 60 day reservation situation is awful for offsite people. We’re having a terrible time getting anything we want each day as we go along and it’s very disheartening. Never had these issues before when booking dining. Only been able to get a couple of the reservations we want so far and had to sign up to paid reservations finders to try and get the rest, which we shouldn’t have to tbh. Not very optimistic for the others we still need to book for the rest of the trip.

I am so sorry you are struggling with your reservations. Don't lose hope though. Reservations get dropped and rearranged all the time. I really hope you get what you are looking for.

Hi there!
This is exciting to read and follow along with, not long to wait now!

We will be at Wilderness Lodge from the 11th-19th of June and then Animal Kingdom lodge from 19th-26th of June.

H and I, our 4 adult daughters and one very excited first timer GD!

Hello everyone, we are also counting down for our June 25th wedding anniversary trip. We will be at the Dolphin June 10th-June 20th. We are excited and ready to go!!

Hi there!
This is exciting to read and follow along with, not long to wait now!

We will be at Wilderness Lodge from the 11th-19th of June and then Animal Kingdom lodge from 19th-26th of June.

H and I, our 4 adult daughters and one very excited first timer GD!

Hello and Welcome to the Group! I have both your dates added, and look forward to hearing about your plans.

I was out running errands and got a notification from Touring Plans that a dinner reservation opened up at ‘Ohana for our arrival day! I was at the voting polls, and by the time I clicked the link, it said the time wasn’t available anymore 😖

BUT THEN! When I got home a little while later I decided to try searching myself and I found TWO time slots! So I snagged the earlier time and now I’m officially done booking ADRs! (Probably lol)

I was out running errands and got a notification from Touring Plans that a dinner reservation opened up at ‘Ohana for our arrival day! I was at the voting polls, and by the time I clicked the link, it said the time wasn’t available anymore 😖

BUT THEN! When I got home a little while later I decided to try searching myself and I found TWO time slots! So I snagged the earlier time and now I’m officially done booking ADRs! (Probably lol)
Mouse Dining came through for me with a reservation alert for Ohana today too!! We’re going on our arrival day as well!! Only two ADRs left to stalk now haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter