Official JUNE 2008

Thank you for clarifying that! I will have to go get me a few for our trip!

Woohoo! It's coming closer!

My wife and I are going to be at WLV June 8-10 and AKV June 10-20th.
Can't wait!

I sure wish that my husband would get excited about our upcoming trip. He's such a bah-humbug when it comes to stuff like Christmas and WDW. Don't get me wrong, he enjoys our time there, he just isn't giddy like me!

I sure wish that my husband would get excited about our upcoming trip. He's such a bah-humbug when it comes to stuff like Christmas and WDW. Don't get me wrong, he enjoys our time there, he just isn't giddy like me!

I think we might be married to the same guy :rotfl:

We are taking our first ever family vacation and choose Disney. We will be there June 22-27 and stay at POR. :yay:

We are checking into the ASM(std) June 13-19 MK our first and last days! How do you spot another DISer at parks? We might decorate our door and window.

We are checking into the ASM(std) June 13-19 MK our first and last days! How do you spot another DISer at parks? We might decorate our door and window.

I took my lime green Mickey heads and wrote my Dis name on it. Then I laminated it with the clear plastic stuff you get in the jewelry department or sports department at Wal-Mart. I punched a hole in the corner and tied it with a lime green ribbon. I then tied it to my backpack.

I also decorated our window with the lime green Mickey heads.

Everyone is so excited. I have made all of our adr's this week. I even got a bf at cindy's the morning I wanted. We can't wait .

I am considering the Royal Table for lunch. Anyone been there? We have only been to the 1900 Park Fare character dinner buffet. I thought that my kids would get a kick out of eating in a castle this time around.

I just realized that Father's Day is on the 15th, our first day at WDW. Do you know if they do anything special for Dads on this day?

My daughter and I will be there June 12-19 to celebrate her 16th birthday (on the 13th)! My signature says we will be at WL, but I am seriously thinking about switching to CBR. We stayed there for 4 nights in November and loved it!!

We are staying at Pop's June 10 - 20... Can't wait.:woohoo:

I just found this thread, and I haven't had a chance to read all 5 pages... :surfweb:
But I have cut out my LGMH and other colors too.. I will be decorating our windows (two rooms) but am having a hard time coming up with a theme...
but am working on other projects to pass the time..

All my adr's are made, but of course subject to change... :rotfl:

We'll be there June 14-21st!! First time with the kids (ages 3, 5, & 7!) We're so excited and will be staying off-site in Windor Palms!! Can't wait!

The kids (2 and 6 year old girls), wife and I will be there June 8th to the 14th staying at the Coronado Springs then in the Orlando area for another week visiting friends and some other parks, can't wait.

Matt

We are headed to the Wilderness Lodge on May 29th through June 8th. This will be our 13th trip but our first stay at the Wilderness Lodge. We are countin' down the days.

Our last two stays have been at the CBR and I decorated our window with Lime Green Mickey Heads. On one head, I wrote my user name "mickeystoontown" and then staggered three heads with each of our names on them, John, Lisa and Hunter.

I also made a Lime Green Mickey Head backpack tag. I wrote my user name i on it also and tied it with a bright green ribbon.

I was so disappointed when I didn't see any other Lime Green Mickeys, ribbon, etc.

We (all 13 of us!) will be at the WL May 30-June 1 before we go to the BCV! Saw on another thread we are both going to the P&P Party on the 31st!
I can't stand the wait anymore...my DH is pulling his hair out listening to me and DD4 talk about it all the time!

We're in for 6/19th to the 25th at POFQ!! This time we're going with SIL. BIL and DN. It should be interesting, if not fun!

Is it too soon to start packing?

We (all 13 of us!) will be at the WL May 30-June 1 before we go to the BCV! Saw on another thread we are both going to the P&P Party on the 31st!
I can't stand the wait anymore...my DH is pulling his hair out listening to me and DD4 talk about it all the time!

I never stop talking about WDW. I talk about it all the time. If I am not preparing for one trip, I am thinking about where to stay the next time we go. We don't even consider going anywhere else on vacation.

I was soooo excited when I purchased my P&PP tickets yesterday. We've never been to one and I am about to burst.

By the way, www.disneyoutlet.com has their costumes an additional 15% off today only. If anybody needs a costume, today's the day to buy it!

I just realized that Father's Day is on the 15th, our first day at WDW. Do you know if they do anything special for Dads on this day?

Does anyone know of any special "things" that WDW does for our men?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter