OFFICIAL July 2008 Thread!!

My plans changed! We are now going 7/19-26. Staying at ASMo 7/19-7/23 and then POR 7/23-7/26. All of my ADR's are made! Now I just have to pay for the darn thing!!! It's our first trip and we're SUPER excited! I can't wait!!!

We'll be there 6/29-7/10 at the Beach Club Villas hope to see some Diser there.

For all of you that will be there from 7/19 to 7/26 (in that range) do we want to plan a DIS meet up or something like that?

I would love that, let's get it started. Our date are exactly the same as yours.:cool1:

Where are you guys staying at? We'll be at ASMo for 5 nights and then POR for the next 4.....

it's myself (I'll be 26 on Tuesday) and my DS who at that time will be 5.5!!

We are staying at Pop Century. It will be myself (33), DH (33), DD (11), DS (9), my mom & my dad. Why don't we start the ball rolling on a meet? If others join in that's great.

We will be there for our first family trip. I was there as a youngster and DH was there when he was a teenager. We fly into Tampa 7/2. It is the two of us plus our four kids (DD10,DSs 9,6,4) at first. We are scheduled to be at ASSR from 7/2-7/5 but I believe I've secured tickets just behind the SOX dugout for their game that night so I will be giving that to DH and DS as early bday gifts and I'm trying to find a hotel on the beach for the night.

On 7/5 we meet my sister & BIL and cousin and her husband plus all their kids and will be staying at a vacation home until the 12th. They all leave the 12th and then we are at Pop Century until the 14th.

We fly home on the 17th.

Wow, think I've just confused myself. :confused3

We are excited and glad I found these boards since so many quetions have been answered just by reading the boards. I'm a bit nervouse about the crowds, especially since we will have 3 four year olds, 3 six year olds and a 9 & 10 yr old with us. Thankfully, the two babies are staying with their grandparents so that will make it a bit easier:woohoo:

DD is psyched to be celebrating her bday while we are there.
I've become addicted to trip reports and have been ignoring my "real" life to read them:eek:

Colleen

146 days!!!:eek:

I now have found out we are staying at the BCV and im having my Sweet 16 wile down there:goodvibes

We will be there for our first family trip. I was there as a youngster and DH was there when he was a teenager. We fly into Tampa 7/2. It is the two of us plus our four kids (DD10,DSs 9,6,4) at first. We are scheduled to be at ASSR from 7/2-7/5 but I believe I've secured tickets just behind the SOX dugout for their game that night so I will be giving that to DH and DS as early bday gifts and I'm trying to find a hotel on the beach for the night.

On 7/5 we meet my sister & BIL and cousin and her husband plus all their kids and will be staying at a vacation home until the 12th. They all leave the 12th and then we are at Pop Century until the 14th.

We fly home on the 17th.

Wow, think I've just confused myself. :confused3

We are excited and glad I found these boards since so many quetions have been answered just by reading the boards. I'm a bit nervouse about the crowds, especially since we will have 3 four year olds, 3 six year olds and a 9 & 10 yr old with us. Thankfully, the two babies are staying with their grandparents so that will make it a bit easier:woohoo:

DD is psyched to be celebrating her bday while we are there.
I've become addicted to trip reports and have been ignoring my "real" life to read them:eek:

Colleen

We've been to the Tampa Bay Rays game before. It's a real nice stadium, be sure to get there early to see all the things in the stadium. Also, the beach there is beautiful. We stay at Maderia Beach, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.

We've been to the Tampa Bay Rays game before. It's a real nice stadium, be sure to get there early to see all the things in the stadium. Also, the beach there is beautiful. We stay at Maderia Beach, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.
I'll have to check out madeira beach. DFIL is in Safety Harbor and my aunt/uncle live in Lithia so I was rtying to find something that was not too far from any of them.

I was actually able to get ressies for CRT before RD on 7/6 yesterday. I couldn't believe it!

We're staying at AKL from July 23-28.....

First trip to Disney.....can't wait!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW- these boards have been wonderful....I have learned SOOO much and will hopefully be well-prepared for our trip!! :cool2:

My daughter and my two grandaughters and I are headed to Pop for 2 nights and then 5 nights at Boardwalk Villas. Can't wait.

Debbie

July 21 thru the 26th, staying at All Star Sports..will be there celebrating my DS birthday turning 6. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter