OFFICIAL July 2008 Thread!!

So how many of us have ADRs all set?

I made mine on Sunday (DH's birthday!), and got everything I wanted, including CRT and LeCellier. WOOT! :woohoo:

Best of luck to all July go-ers!

Our family of 7 will be staying in the Fort in a fifth wheel June 28-July 11th.

I'm getting anxious and trying my hardest to hold the "secret" in that we're going to Disney again. Originally I had it planned to go in December, however we were going to tent camp. Instead, we're going in July in a fifth wheel.

How many of you are doing the dining plan?

Our first trip, we didn't do the plan. (Stayed at Coronado Springs & WLV's) Our second trip, we did the plan and loved it. (Stayed at OKW in a 2bdrm villa). This trip, I'm undecided. For our length of stay, it's going to add a LOT of additional expense to our trip when we could eat most meals at the trailer. Decisions decisions...

Anyone else concerned about the heat & crowds? We're from Michigan where it can get quite hot & humid. We also tent camp in July here without electricity or running water. I *think* we can manage at Disney! :)
-Becky

I'm so excited to see this thread. We are going July 19-26, staying at Pop Century. We just booked our plane tickets, 89.00 each way. I was pretty excited about that. I haven't made ADR's yet. I can make them next week. Has anyone heard of a planned Dis Meet going on in July? I would love to meet some other Disney freaks like myself.

I'm so excited to see this thread. We are going July 19-26, staying at Pop Century. We just booked our plane tickets, 89.00 each way. I was pretty excited about that. I haven't made ADR's yet. I can make them next week. Has anyone heard of a planned Dis Meet going on in July? I would love to meet some other Disney freaks like myself.

i think there is one in the works for the Teen Board but idk about rest. i think it Would be cool!!:thumbsup2

7 more days until we can make our ADRs!!! I am so excited! Our family has narrowed the list of restaurants to just 6!

Citrico's (GF)
California Grill (CR)
Artist Point (WL)
Yachtsman (YC)
Kona Cafe (Poly)
Shula's (Dolphin)

These are the places we are going for dinner each night. We try to avoid making ADRs for lunch (WARNING!-worst mistake we ever made!!!!). We usually like to keep lunches light. We'll probably eat at Pizzafari for lunch when we are at AK, and we'll probably stop at the Columbia Harbor House for lunch when we are the MK. Same with 50's Prime time at MGM (yes, I know it's not MGM anymore, lol. But it's hard to break habit), and maybe the somewhere in the WS for when we are at Epcot.

As for a dining plan, we are going to be on the Platinum Plan this year (for the 3rd time :goodvibes. Like I said, hard to break habit :lovestruc ). What I like most about the plan, is the unlimited use of the sea raycers! We spent a lot of time on the sea raycers last year. A GREAT way to cool off in the summer heat! :thumbsup2

I checked the WDW site, and the scheduled EMH are up for July! We always base most of our plans around the EMH (gotta take advantage of 'em all!)

Happy planning to you all! :dance3:

We're doing the Deluxe Dining Plan. And, considering the prices of some of the places we're eating...I'd rather pay for it in advance than watch hubby have a heart attack every time he opened his wallet. :lmao:

So how many of us have ADRs all set?

I made mine on Sunday (DH's birthday!), and got everything I wanted, including CRT and LeCellier. WOOT! :woohoo:

Best of luck to all July go-ers!

I called this morning to secure all of our ADRs for our 7/19-7/25 stay at AKV. Finally going with my sister and her family so we really wanted a 'girls' breakfast with the lovely Cindy at her residence for my sister, her DD4 and myself. I called at 7:00 a.m. this morning and got through right away without being on hold at all and got an 8:10 a.m. ADR for CRT on 7/23- woohoo!!!:cool1:

My DH, DS17 and DS9 are no longer willing to put up with the princess meals so I am thrilled to finally be going back to the castle with my princess niece. I was also able to get all of preferred dining times for the rest of our TS meals (Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, Whispering Canyon and Hollywood & Vine).

Good luck to everyone else booking their ADRs this week.:yay:

We have our ADR's Booked just dont know what times!:rolleyes: The neibors did most of it! were going with a group of 21! i have to start working on my Shirt:eek:

I made my ADR's the AM and I'm so glad I got everything I wanted. :cool1: Good Luck to everyone else.

Me and my DH, along with our 2 sons, will be going July 14-20. We stayed at the CSR in 2007, no complaints about the weather, it gets hot here in Alabama as well. This time we will be staying at the AKL.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

We just booked our first trip to WDW EVER!!! We've been to Disneyland many times (blessed to live right near by) but never to Fl...Hubby, me and 3 wee ones are off to the Magical Land July 29-August 7. I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!Can you tell that I'm excited....

Kim

:surfweb: :cool1: We on for July 08 too:banana: We are flying out of Syracuse NY on July 8th, will be there to celebrate my wifes BDay and will fly home on the 15th. We havent decided which mod to stay at yet. My wife is voting for POFQ to try somthing new, My daughter and I are voting for a return to CSR, we havnt told our son yet, planning to surprise him on his birthday in June with news of the trip

:surfweb: :cool1: We on for July 08 too:banana: We are flying out of Syracuse NY on July 8th, will be there to celebrate my wifes BDay and will fly home on the 15th. We havent decided which mod to stay at yet. My wife is voting for POFQ to try somthing new, My daughter and I are voting for a return to CSR, we havnt told our son yet, planning to surprise him on his birthday in June with news of the trip

If it's her birthday, I'm not sure you should get a vote. ;)

Have fun!!!

Me! Me! Me! Just made mine tonight, July 26th through Aug. 2nd at the POFQ!:banana: I made our ADR's at:
Hoop Dee Doo
Raglan Road
Ohana's
50's
Boma
Lecellier!

Can't wait! Now to overplan again this year!!:lmao:

We are headed to Pop Century from July 21 - 30 with our new 6 month old baby and our Disney-loving daughter who is 11!

We have our ADRs, all at 6:00 or 6:05! Awesome times!

Hoop-Dee-Do
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine In
Liberty Tree Tavern
Chef Mickeys
Garden Grill

Driving from St. Louis! We do this every summer, usually in June, but I need to teach summer school for two weeks to pay for the trip! I hope July is great! We were there in August once during Hurricane Charley!

July 13 - 25 4 night AKV, 4 nights SSR, & 4 nights VB.
All ADR are booked got every thing we wanted.
Did you guys look on the mmet board thay are trying to get one together. See you around WDW.

I will have a Dis sign on my room door if you see it sign your screen name. And I will post the results of how many people sign my papper.

Hi everyone! As you can see I am a newbie! Planning to head to Disney July 7-July 16. It will be me, DH and 2 of our 5 kids. The older kids are going to Florida all summer to visit family.

We used to live an hour and a half from Disney so the older kids have been there quite a lot. This will be the first time for my youngest 2 boys (5 & 6). And my DH hasn't been there in about 30 years!!! My last visit was right before we moved to NC in 1999.

Hoping to book soon and stay at All Star Movies with the DDP. I wish my tax refund would hurry up so I can get this all booked!!

Anyway, Hello everyone and thanks for all the tips that you post!! I've already learned A LOT!!

welcome and have fun on the boards. We will look for you at WDW get your lime green ready!

Going to WL July 19-26th. Just actually got off the phone paying off the trip!!:cool1: Have all my ADRs made for dining and made DD reservations at BBB.:woohoo: Now if only they took reservations at MK Barber Shop!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter