OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

Ok!!! It is here!!!! I leave home at 2:30am. A one hour drive to the airport. 3 hours to wait for the flight. And our flight leaves at 6:45am.. Woohoo!!!

July 14-22 at POR :jumping1:

Oh my! This thread makes me realize it's only 4 days till we leave home and 9 days until we check in. I guess that's why I am at work on a Saturday!

My family and I are going to Disney on July 27th and coming back August 6th. W're staying at the Coronado Springs Resort. If any of you have stayed there b4, can u message me about it and what u thought about it? Thanks!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG :laughing: ONE MORE FULL DAY TO GO THEN A 8:22AM FLIGHT TO WDW,,,,,WOOOOHOOOO!
:banana:

Going on Monday....so much to do before we get there. Don't think i'll be able to sleep sunday nite...too exicited.

We're going to be at WDW from the 23-29th. Only sixteen more days!!! It's been almost five years since our last visit, so I can't wait. I can't believe we're finally only a few weeks away.:cool1:

only 14 more days to go :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

we'll be at csr July 13-18th. Can hardly wait. I know its right around the corner but it can't come fast enough:snail:

10 more days till the AKL 7/16-7/24 can't wit we are really excited!!!!! I haven't started to pack but I did get all the clothes together :rotfl: and the suit case is out. I promised myself this time I would pack light (yeah! right)

Only 2 weeks left for us! We will be pulling out of the driveway at 8:00 exactly 2 weeks from today! It's finally getting real that we will be leaving soon!

I hope to meet anyone that listens to our podcast while we are down there!

We will be at Pop Century from July 21 - 30! :)

tomorrow tomorrow I luv ya tomorrow......
8:00am could not come soon enough for me' Off to the store for last minute stuff.....:yay:

Only 2 weeks left for us! We will be pulling out of the driveway at 8:00 exactly 2 weeks from today! It's finally getting real that we will be leaving soon!

I hope to meet anyone that listens to our podcast while we are down there!

We will be at Pop Century from July 21 - 30! :)
We leave in 12 days. :banana: :banana: We'll be at Pop July 19-26. We'll be dressed in matching shirts everyday. Maybe we'll see you. BTW, I subscribe to your podcast on itunes...and I love it. :)

ALL my luggage is out and ready to be packed with 2 weeks to go!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I've started a mini packing pile, but no clothes yet (I wear most of the clothes that I'm bringing down).

I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter