**Official Holidays Around The World EPCOT 2017 Thread**

This will be our first time going around Christmas time and I am so excited see as much as I can! This thread is not easing my excitement!!! lol We will be there the week after Thanksgiving.

Just saw some of the lineup and so want to make a trip just to hear them. The dates I am looking at for a quick christmas trip trace adkins....ill take that. Just can't push too hard with a trip as we have one already planned for the first part of oct. Good thing we live 3 hours away.

Has anyone seen any information on the food and drinks offered at the booths this year? I know in the past it was more like full meals as opposed to F&W portions. I read there will be more booths but I have not seen anything about the offerings.

Has anyone seen any information on the food and drinks offered at the booths this year? I know in the past it was more like full meals as opposed to F&W portions. I read there will be more booths but I have not seen anything about the offerings.

I am here now. I will ask around.

I have asked a few and there are mixed answers. Some said larger than food and wine and others said not sure as it is something new they are trying this year. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Is there any chance the food kitchens open early? We are in Orlando for one day- Nov. 17th. I was hoping to see or eat Christmasy stuff.

It is larger portions than F&W, in fact they are full sized portions which is why the prices are higher. I too have been awaiting a menu of some sort!

My kids cannot wait for this!

Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree
Chip and Dale are collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree—and they need your help! To get started, simply purchase a map and sticker from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway.

As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip and Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip and Dale!

Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Holidays Around the World at Epcot while supplies last.

Note: Valid theme park admission is required.

download (2).jpg

This is all the Disney site has so far:

A Taste of the Holidays for Everyone!
Explore the tastes of the holidays around the world as each marketplace celebrates a different nation.

• American Holiday Table
    From the tender roast turkey to the tasty pork tenderloin, memories of grandma’s kitchen will come flooding back when you visit this salute to the great flavors of America.
  • Feast of the Three Kings
    Dine like royalty as you enjoy scrumptious foods and delicious drinks from the Caribbean at this holiday kiosk inspired by the story of the Magi. While you nibble, learn about the celebration of Three Kings’ Day, El Día De Los Reyes Magos!
  • Holiday Sweets and Treats
    From decadent desserts to savory snacks and merry libations, you’ll be in full swing of the season at this festively-appointed holiday kiosk. Enjoy the view here at Showcase Plaza, meet up with friends or just take a moment to unwind.
  • Mexico
    Watch mariachi dancers celebrating a Feliz Navidad, while imbibing on the zippy spices of Mexican cuisine. The carnitas tacos and horchata margaritas will have you singing, “olé!”

They did say there would be more stands this year so I'm hopping for small portions so we can enjoy all the different food options!

Chip and Dale are collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree—and they need your help! To get started, simply purchase a map and sticker from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway.

As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip and Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip and Dale!

Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Holidays Around the World at Epcot while supplies last.

View attachment 280592
This looks awesome for my son!

They did say there would be more stands this year so I'm hopping for small portions so we can enjoy all the different food options!

Yes that is what the cast member I spoke to said and that they were trying to replicate the success they have had with Food & Wine and Flower/Garden. So didn't know if the portion sizes would change.

We usually end every night at Epcot, as it's our favorite park so we are hoping to be able to hit up everything by the end of our stay!

View attachment 280592

I'm looking forward to doing this with the kids. I can stroll around Epcot while enjoying a drink and they can search for ornaments.

That is what I wanted to do but with such limited PM hours I only have 2 nights there and then our last day until we have to get back for ME

Oh boo! We rope drop each park and then hop around to end up at Epcot each evening. LOL! We usually skip fantasmic and we are already doing the Christmas party for MK but we do have one designated night for ROL since we skipped it last time! Haha

I'm looking forward to doing this with the kids. I can stroll around Epcot while enjoying a drink and they can search for ornaments.

Yes, this is exactly what my husband and I do and we do the same as they do the Perry the Platypus scavenger hunt as well. It's a great way for them to keep entertained together and for my husband and I to have some 'alone' time where the kids are distracted :) We usually sip and eat our way around! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter