Official HHN map from the AP mailer

WE've been to the studios over the past couple of days and the boneyard is surrounded by fences, for the new coaster, so we can't see how they are going to use that as one of the holding places.

We are going to the AP party on Friday, and the holding area is Fractured Tales and the 2 houses there; Scary tales and the hallow are open for AP from 5 - 6.30.

WE've been to the studios over the past couple of days and the boneyard is surrounded by fences, for the new coaster, so we can't see how they are going to use that as one of the holding places.

We are going to the AP party on Friday, and the holding area is Fractured Tales and the 2 houses there; Scary tales and the hallow are open for AP from 5 - 6.30.
It would have been nice to meet you but Universal will have the Boneyard ready for Friday night.

We did end up getting the mailer. I'm so looking forward to going. I have plans to go with friends Oct 3 & 4 but I think I have talked myself into going on the 27th too :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter