Official Gaia Game Thread List, Guide & Q&A (Pics post 48, Update post 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I did some research with a link that Days sent me and my own experimentation. You apparently only see the Multimedia link if your profile is set to classic. I looks like I have to use the Multimedia box (not the Playlist box) on my profile page to add the list. There's an edit option on that box, but not on the Playlist one. (Why do I even have a playlist box then? :confused3 ) Haven't tried it yet--I'll let you know if it works! Thanks for the help!

OK. So that's why you didn't have it. You can delete the playlist box by clicking on the Edit My Profile Layout and clicking the X box on it. I know it's dumb the way they have both it and a multimedia box. But, apparently, playlist.com's lists will not work in that playlist box. Only in the multimedia. :confused:

Hey, does anyone know how to add a playlist to your profile? I have a playlist ready, but when I click My Account, I can't find Multimedia anywhere! Is there some way to add it? Thanks :)

Hey, does anyone know how to add a playlist to your profile? I have a playlist ready, but when I click My Account, I can't find Multimedia anywhere! Is there some way to add it? Thanks :)

Read mine and wdwdreamin's posts just above this. :)

This should help you.

Just joined. Seems really cool.

Dis: coolkidhann95
VMK: coodisneyfan
Gaia: Captain-Saphira-The-Wise (Captain: Like it. Saphira: The name's cool, has nothing to do with Eragon. The Wise: I am wise, simple as that. )

Just joined. Seems really cool.

Dis: coolkidhann95
VMK: coodisneyfan
Gaia: Captain-Saphira-The-Wise (Captain: Like it. Saphira: The name's cool, has nothing to do with Eragon. The Wise: I am wise, simple as that. )

Just making sure your VMK title was coodisneyfan and not cooldisneyfan. :)

OK Dayz has split this into two posts, so locking this old one :)

Nice work dayz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!