***Official February 2017 Thread***

Well, we're home!! After a 2.5 hour delay they cancelled our flight....our perfectly-timed-fits-with-kid's-schedule flight....now we get to wake up at 4am tomorrow and go on a new flight....hopefully!
My boys were so upset, just sobbing at the airport, I'm so freaking mad!!!!!

This is terrible!!! So sorry to hear! So here is a boat load of Pixie Dust to make sure the rest of your trip is perfect!!!!!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope today is better. Throwing tons of pixie dust your way!!:tinker:
Thank you. Luckily we have great kids days who (after the initial hysterics) we're happy to be in their own beds, they were so grateful not to be the group of 12 that were going to miss their cruise !!
Moments like this make me realize how awesome my boys are! Karma came back and we have a great river-view preferred room at POR and the Falcons are currently winning the Super Bowl (totally tempting fate but I'm In our room getting the boys to sleep and DH is watching the end of the game so meh!! :laughing:)

Need help brainstorming ideas for cheap souvenirs. I am a Girl Scout Troop leader and I need to bring home souvenirs for 17 girls age 5-12 (with a budget of $50 or less). Anyone have any good ideas?

Thought about pressed coins, or character signatures on postcards (but certainly don't want to overload characters with things to sign either, anyone know if the front desk at the resort be able to get signatures if I left them a stack of black postcards?)

How awesome! Happy anniversary! :lovestruc

Safe travels to every one headed to WDW this week! 19 days for me. We finally made it to the teens! This week our magicbands came in and I started packing. So excited! This time 3 weeks from now I will be spending my birthday in Animal Kingdom. :cake:

Thank you so much, hope you have an amazing upcoming trip too! :yay:

For anyone driving 95 South, there is single-lane bridge work abut 15 miles into South Carolina. Make sure you're fueled up and have an empty bladder! Our wait is looking to be 45 minutes.

Need help brainstorming ideas for cheap souvenirs. I am a Girl Scout Troop leader and I need to bring home souvenirs for 17 girls age 5-12 (with a budget of $50 or less). Anyone have any good ideas?

Thought about pressed coins, or character signatures on postcards (but certainly don't want to overload characters with things to sign either, anyone know if the front desk at the resort be able to get signatures if I left them a stack of black postcards?)

I'm taking pencils back for the 2 classes I work in, I don't want to spend a fortune and don't want to fill my suitcase either!! I considered candy but decided against it because I know some of the younger kids have issues with red colouring so I'm sure their parents wouldn't thank me! Lol

I'm taking pencils back for the 2 classes I work in, I don't want to spend a fortune and don't want to fill my suitcase either!! I considered candy but decided against it because I know some of the younger kids have issues with red colouring so I'm sure their parents wouldn't thank me! Lol

great idea, thanks!

I can't believe I just recently learned about this site!

We have 12 more days until we leave for Disneyworld! We'll arrive the 26th and be there until March 11th. Our first trip, my daughter was 2 and now she's 4.5 and over 40 inches tall so I'm really excited she'll be able to ride some of the bigger rides!!

20+ inches of snow have fallen since Thursday. It's gorgeous, and if it has to be winter, I'd rather have the snow - but FL is going to be so welcome! T-5 days!!!

I can't believe I just recently learned about this site!

We have 12 more days until we leave for Disneyworld! We'll arrive the 26th and be there until March 11th. Our first trip, my daughter was 2 and now she's 4.5 and over 40 inches tall so I'm really excited she'll be able to ride some of the bigger rides!!

Welcome to the DIS! We've got some newbies heading to Pop Century with us the 26th as well, but they're a bit older than your little one (by about 3 decades :rotfl:) . Your kiddo will also be old enough to actually remember some things once your home; what an exciting age!

I've been so busy trying to keep up with my schooling that I don't even know what day it is! Let alone how much time left. Less than two weeks? I think... Tomorrow night we're going to get together and go over everything to see what needs tweaking. Wish I could have been on here more to be excited with everyone.

:sad: :sad1: It's check out day :sad: :sad1:

I received my emailed 'receipt' but it has no monetary figures anywhere and doesn't have our Magic Band charges - do I need to get this from the front desk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter