***Official February 2017 Thread***

I am interested in sharing a Memory Maker with someone. We will be there Feb 25-March 4. Please let me know if anyone is interested or has any openings.

I have no idea how sharing works, but we will be there February 23rd through March 3rd and would be interested! It is just myself and my mom, and I am doing all three of the runs that weekend so I planned to buy it anyway, but it is so expensive and I'd love to lesson the expense.

I have no idea how sharing works, but we will be there February 23rd through March 3rd and would be interested! It is just myself and my mom, and I am doing all three of the runs that weekend so I planned to buy it anyway, but it is so expensive and I'd love to lesson the expense.
sent you a pm...

It's February!!!

We hit the road in three days, and I'm feeling myself getting a cold. Ugh, stupid Wisconsin winters. I'm pumping myself full of Vitamin C and Zicam and hoping it passes quickly.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Had to print out the school lunch menus last night - that means IT'S FEBRUARY! How happy I was to see "President's Week" on the calendar. Bonus - our second set of Magic Bands finally found its way to our house today! Extra Bonus - I had an MRI on Friday and the bulging disc in my neck isn't that bad (maybe no Tower of Terror, but I can do the Mountains!)!

Anyone interested in a microwave and small freezer? We are currently staying at the Contemporary and we check out on Friday morning 2/3. We are otherwise just going to leave it inside the room. Message me if you want to pick it up. Pick up would have to be Friday morning.

16 days for us until our first wedding anniversary at The Poly! We got married at Disney's Wedding Pavilion a year ago on the 16th and we can't wait to go back and celebrate :yay:

How awesome! Happy anniversary! :lovestruc

Safe travels to every one headed to WDW this week! 19 days for me. We finally made it to the teens! This week our magicbands came in and I started packing. So excited! This time 3 weeks from now I will be spending my birthday in Animal Kingdom. :cake:

Hooray! We leave next week! Staying at SSR Feb 8-12 then moving to the Poly Feb 12-15. Highlights to include afternoon tea at the GF, Brunch with a Twist, and V&As for Valentine's Day. My mom is also going with us so my DD5 and DS2 are super excited to take their "GranMar" to Disney. :) Super ready for a break from the real world.

Just had breakfast at my favorite TGI Friday's, ATL Centerpoint Concourse B. Now to wait for the plane. Can't wait to get my room text when I reach MCO!

We told our kids last week and leave in 8 days! Trying off site (WBC) this time and have 5 park days at WDW and 3 park days for Universal. So excited!

Yaay! Thanks ...you too!

Well, we're home!! After a 2.5 hour delay they cancelled our flight....our perfectly-timed-fits-with-kid's-schedule flight....now we get to wake up at 4am tomorrow and go on a new flight....hopefully!
My boys were so upset, just sobbing at the airport, I'm so freaking mad!!!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope today is better. Throwing tons of pixie dust your way!!:tinker:
Well, we're home!! After a 2.5 hour delay they cancelled our flight....our perfectly-timed-fits-with-kid's-schedule flight....now we get to wake up at 4am tomorrow and go on a new flight....hopefully!
My boys were so upset, just sobbing at the airport, I'm so freaking mad!!!!!

Posted this on the FB group, but also wanted to post it here in for more eyes..."Does anyone, or can anyone let me know what the current pool hours are at the resorts?"

Thanks, I have 4 kiddos looking forward to the pool when we go!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter