• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Disneyland ½ Marathon & 5k

I think we talked to you in the corrals! Were you wearing your Wine & Dine shirt? I was the Cheshire cat with my friend (Mrs. Incredible) and her mom who wore all black.

OH YES!!! How did the mom do? We were keeping pace with you guys for a while - passing back and forth at water stops and whatnot. But eventually I lost everyone (presumably, right around the time that I tanked and told my dad I was done and didn't care if we walked faster than 20 minute miles for the rest of the race :rotfl:)

OH YES!!! How did the mom do? We were keeping pace with you guys for a while - passing back and forth at water stops and whatnot. But eventually I lost everyone (presumably, right around the time that I tanked and told my dad I was done and didn't care if we walked faster than 20 minute miles for the rest of the race :rotfl:)

She did great! I lost them at a water stop around mile 5-6 unfortunately :( but she toughed it out and finished.

She did great! I lost them at a water stop around mile 5-6 unfortunately :( but she toughed it out and finished.

Totally off topic...would you be the same WDWpluto that belonged to some other boards such as Our Little Universe? If so I remember following your journal for your wedding :) I was mousesmom0803. :)

Totally off topic...would you be the same WDWpluto that belonged to some other boards such as Our Little Universe? If so I remember following your journal for your wedding :) I was mousesmom0803. :)

That's me! :wave2: Small World! Did you ever make it over to OLU? There's a Facebook group for former OLUers!

Do you guys know when registration usually opens for the next year?

Thanks Rick, I was hoping for coast to coast in 2012 and it sold so quickly. I am already registered for 2013 WDW 1/2 I want to make sure I am ready for 2013 when it opens :)

Do you guys know when registration usually opens for the next year?

Disney Chase Visa had a promotion to register for the DL 1/2 before the actual registration opened to the general public. We took advantage of that. Who knows if they will have that sort of deal next year.

Disney Chase Visa had a promotion to register for the DL 1/2 before the actual registration opened to the general public. We took advantage of that. Who knows if they will have that sort of deal next year.

How did you find that one? I'm a visa holder too but I never got that notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter