***Official December 2022 Thread***

Was able to get all our reservations except, weirdly, Garden Grill, which I didn't think was that popular but appears to have like NO times available. I'll keep checking. Got Hoop de Doo but at 8:30 which isn't ideal with two little kids buuuuut I guess we're stuck there, most times were entirely sold out!
They are holding back Garden Grill for the Candlelight Processional packages so there's none available right now regardless of date/party #. Check tomorrow morning and you should be able to book a Candlelight processional package...not sure about booking an ADR without a package though.

We did get an email today stating that mid Oct. we will receive our hotel info. Event details will be late Oct. so that’s probably when we will know whether we got our pick of MK on 12/3. Maybe we should have chosen HS (higher ups are huge Star Wars fans) and they did say: ‘resort activities with a few surprises!’

12/3 is one of my HS days for my trip and I am wondering now if I should change it. I always anticipate crowds, but I'm wondering if this day will be extra crowded from this corporate event.

Setup a stakeout app (free for one ADR with 3 times) ADR search for the most important one.

Personally we love Topolinos (breakfast is really tough to get). MD was a few mins delayed (paid probably gets first dibs; emails are delayed) and TP never showed anything despite having a paid subscription (worked great pre pandemic).
I usually set alerts with mouse dining.

12/3 is one of my HS days for my trip and I am wondering now if I should change it. I always anticipate crowds, but I'm wondering if this day will be extra crowded from this corporate event.
With the park pass system, I don’t think they can exceed the daily limits hence we had to choose 3 preferences; Disney probably gave some limits per park. Many people with older kids will choose US/IOA that full day (also our third choice, with HS 12/4). So if you split people across all parks even with HS and MK as being more in demand, it will probably be 3-4k extra people per park with some kind of VIP access (slightly longer lines even with Genie+).

Dining won’t be impacted as the catering is well hidden and a separate menu. Resort activities would also be separate from the public offerings, although pools might be more crowded (esp. with some people flying in from the northeast, Midwest). I’ve seen corporate VIP seating with Club 33 members (chairs setup behind the Blue Bayou ground seating) at DL for Fantasmic, so not sure if they will have that at HS and MK. There is probably a lot of pressure on Disney to get it going for this event. Wouldn’t be surprised if higher ups had a special VIP starcruiser experience (Disney has been toying with the idea).

Dedicated shuttles will be provided and business Uber, so getting an Uber during peak times might be more challenging.

I usually set alerts with mouse dining.
MD works for medium demand ADRs but even when I clicked within seconds it was gone. If you subscribed and got a text alert that automatically logged you in, Md would work better. With the email, I just couldn’t get anything.

MD works for medium demand ADRs but even when I clicked within seconds it was gone. If you subscribed and got a text alert that automatically logged you in, Md would work better. With the email, I just couldn’t get anything.
Okay. I paid for the text message option last year. I’ll do that again. I hardly ever check my email.

They usually add hours 2 weeks before, so estimate hours around Christmas to be what the hours are posted 2 weeks before Thanksgiving (for 11/24). So we have to wait at least until mid Nov. to estimate.

Does anyone remember what the early entry benefit restrictions were last year? Was it 1 hour early entry for all resort guests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter