*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

Not packing yet but already buying groceries. That's the thing about RVing: getting groceries is a part of the process just like getting your clothes together. Power is already on to the camper and the fridge is cold. We just started putting things in their such as Cokes and we found some good "grillin" meats to put in the freezer.

Next Friday. :car:

Speaking of groceries, I've heard that some grocery store offer deliveries to the resorts. Has anyone done it already? Do you know which store offer it? When should I order?

Speaking of groceries, I've heard that some grocery store offer deliveries to the resorts. Has anyone done it already? Do you know which store offer it? When should I order?

Garden Grocer is one that I hear about frequently and here good things about. Prices seem to be reasonable. I've never actually used them, only looked into it briefly.

We're all getting so close!!! We're going to pack this weekend. I need to run out & grab a couple more things.

I ordered from Garden Grocer. Some things are way overpriced but others are decent. I ordered 60 days out to get a discount.

I have an 8:30 breakfast at Ohana during our trip. We're staying at CBR. Do I need to go to MK and then to over to Poly? Do buses run that early? What time should we be at the bus? I was thinking 7:30, but wasn't sure.

I have an 8:30 breakfast at Ohana during our trip. We're staying at CBR. Do I need to go to MK and then to over to Poly? Do buses run that early? What time should we be at the bus? I was thinking 7:30, but wasn't sure.

7:30 should be fine it everything goes smoothly. I would even try for 7:15 if possible since you have to wait for a bus, then depending on what bus stop you are at CBR, stop at the other bus stops, then wait on an hop on a monorail at MK.

7:30 should be fine it everything goes smoothly. I would even try for 7:15 if possible since you have to wait for a bus, then depending on what bus stop you are at CBR, stop at the other bus stops, then wait on an hop on a monorail at MK.
We're in pirate rooms (all that was available with free dining when we booked). I'm not sure where that falls on the bus stop route.

If MK doesn't open til 9 that day, will buses not be running til 8?

We're in pirate rooms (all that was available with free dining when we booked). I'm not sure where that falls on the bus stop route.

It really just depends on where the bus entered into CBR what bus stop that will be. There is really no way of telling.

If MK doesn't open til 9 that day, will buses not be running til 8?

There will be pre-park opening ADR's at 8am for an 9am MK opening and buses will be running early enough to get those guests to those reservations, so they would be running at least by 7am, probably a little earlier.

There will be pre-park opening ADR's at 8am for an 9am MK opening and buses will be running early enough to get those guests to those reservations, so they would be running at least by 7am, probably a little earlier.

That's good news for BDLsgal and I. We have an 8:05am CRT res and I was wondering if there would be buses running or if I'd have to take a cab there. This just makes me happier and will make that stroll down a vacant Main St. USA that much sweeter.

And speaking of buses, it was just announced that the 2 Port Orleans resorts will have intra-site busing. Hitting all 4 stops at POR and 1 at POFQ. This will make it easier for the people at POR to get beignets, and people from POFQ to see Yee HAw Bob.

That's good news for BDLsgal and I. We have an 8:05am CRT res and I was wondering if there would be buses running or if I'd have to take a cab there. This just makes me happier and will make that stroll down a vacant Main St. USA that much sweeter.

And speaking of buses, it was just announced that the 2 Port Orleans resorts will have intra-site busing. Hitting all 4 stops at POR and 1 at POFQ. This will make it easier for the people at POR to get beignets, and people from POFQ to see Yee HAw Bob.
Ha we were at POR on our last trip. Made it to FQ and realized that I forgot my magic band :sad2: Got off the bus, made our way to the boat. Took forever. The bus would've been nice!

Productive day today. Got the Christmas cards in the mail. Sorted out tip/cab envelopes, went to mass; and now I am "last channeling" between It's A Wonderful Life and Deadpool. 'Tis the Christmas season.

Has anyone subbed out the drink when you preorder BOG lunch?
They let us sub for soup, but I have seen others post that they weren't allowed to do so. I think they had to ring it up as "bottled water" and then called the kitchen to explain.

I shared these on my PTR, but thought I'd put them on this thread, too.

Here are our decorated magic bands for this year!

My 13 year old chose an "ugly sweater" design:

This isn't a great shot, but mine has the Mickey head turned into a reindeer, with trees, polka dots, and snowflakes...it's coated with glitter

DH's band is a string of lights with a santa hat on Mickey's head:

and my 11 year old picked a candy cane theme. It looks really sloppy in the photo, but good in person! It's the raised texture of the snow paint I think??

They just need the edges cleaned up from paint spillover and a coat of acrylic sealer, and they're ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter