***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Wait wait wait...NO GARDEN GRILLL BREAKFAST OPTION????????????????

There goes my plan. Or am I reading this wrong??

Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).

Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Yeah I had to read it like 30 times to make sure GG wasn't offered for breakfast...then why on earth could I not get it at 180+ days??? Maybe it's a misprint?

Wait wait wait...NO GARDEN GRILLL BREAKFAST OPTION????????????????

There goes my plan. Or am I reading this wrong??

Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).

Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.

Hopefully that is incorrect :(

Yeah I had to read it like 30 times to make sure GG wasn't offered for breakfast...then why on earth could I not get it at 180+ days??? Maybe it's a misprint?

from my understanding they hold a lot of reservations until CP dining is released ... this includes non CP ressies as well. We don't do CP but that's how I always score my Akershus breakfast for the first week of December. I book it the day CP dining is released b/c so many open up!

I’m pretty excited that I will get NPH! I was going to do it on the 2nd but NPH starts on the 3rd, so I do have some rescheduling but nothing critical! I’ll also probably get one for the 2nd in the unlikely chance TBD turns out to be someone I prefer.

Glad to have some news of this! We plan to do it the day after Thanksgiving, so we'll get Chita Rivera.

At least I can add a date to my calendar...still not sure which restaurant we'll try to book though--having actual prices would help vs. 'prices start at...' There are some picky eaters in my group...need to go for the best value with food options people will eat.

SO happy NPH is on earlier this year, we'll get to see him after all (last year he was late December and this year we'll be in England then) and my husband is so excited to see Gary Sinise! Can't wait to get those packages booked. Looking forward to them announcing the rest of the narrators to see who else we could go and see.

from my understanding they hold a lot of reservations until CP dining is released ... this includes non CP ressies as well. We don't do CP but that's how I always score my Akershus breakfast for the first week of December. I book it the day CP dining is released b/c so many open up!
I hope so! I'll take Garden Grill or Akershus just to get in early and maybe get on Soarin' or Frozen early. Not having breakfast included still messes up my plans though, because I booked all my other ADRs (over a month ago) based on getting breakfast. Oh well, I can maybe switch some things around.

Well, I hadn’t thought that I cared about the narrator but that was before I ended up with someone I’ve never even heard of. I thought I would at least recognize the name, but even after googling I’ve got nothing that rings any bells. Sigh.

Glad to have some news of this! We plan to do it the day after Thanksgiving, so we'll get Chita Rivera.

At least I can add a date to my calendar...still not sure which restaurant we'll try to book though--having actual prices would help vs. 'prices start at...' There are some picky eaters in my group...need to go for the best value with food options people will eat.

We are doing either Thanksgiving or day after, so we're in the same boat. We're thinking Via Napoli, but not set on that. Luckily we know we have a few days now to decide.

I have Whoopi who kind of grates on my nerves, TBD and Blair Underwood. I think I'll hold out for TBD and hope it's Warwick Davis again this year. If not I'd also love to see Blair.

Looks like NPH for the date we had selected. Last year we did well choosing a TBD date as we ended up getting Kurt Russell.

We have TBD and Gary Sinise for dates we have picked out. Don’t know names very well but googled Gary and immediately recognized him. Have seen him in several movies and shows....I think he will be a great narrator! Will book for TBD also, just in case!

We miss NPH by a day so will now choose between Chita Rivera or TBD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter