***Official August 2022 Thread***

Praying my husband falls in love with DW so I can plan the next one 🤣
There is hope! After we got married my mom wanted to take us to Disney for a family trip, my DH was like you have to be kidding me you want to go to Disney?!?! But my mom was sick and he went along. Well 10 years later and we have been numerous times, with kids, with out kids… he is a bit annoyed I’ve been 5 times since the last time he went🤣

Praying my husband falls in love with DW so I can plan the next one 🤣
My husband's WDW shelf-life is once per year for a weekend. Outside of that, when I mention Disney trip planning, I always say "You know, I could just go with me and the girls, if you'd rather sit this one out"... he's so happy about getting out of it that he doesn't balk at me planning another trip. Win-Win. :)

Last edited:

Anyone who order MB+ receive them yet? I scoped out the September 2022 thread and it looks like several of them have received them or received shipping notices, but I'm still here with an "in progress." I ordered via MDE on the day they came out, but I ordered the 50th partners statue version that apparently was subject to some issues. Could this be the reason for the delay? Has anyone there seen this version for sale at stores in-park? We don't leave for three weeks, but I am starting to get concerned.

Anyone who order MB+ receive them yet? I scoped out the September 2022 thread and it looks like several of them have received them or received shipping notices, but I'm still here with an "in progress." I ordered via MDE on the day they came out, but I ordered the 50th partners statue version that apparently was subject to some issues. Could this be the reason for the delay? Has anyone there seen this version for sale at stores in-park? We don't leave for three weeks, but I am starting to get concerned.
Mine says it’s arriving today.. I’m not getting excited till it’s at my door and we’re leaving the 19th!

Mine just switched this morning to "being fulfilled". Hope it ships today...we leave next Tuesday!

Can anyone see the parade times? If I look at the UK version of the official Disney site, it doesn't show any parade times at all for this week and beyond. We are in MK on 14th and 22nd August. Can anyone advise? Thanks

1659974778090.png

Can anyone see the parade times? If I look at the UK version of the official Disney site, it doesn't show any parade times at all for this week and beyond. We are in MK on 14th and 22nd August. Can anyone advise? Thanks

View attachment 691826
We'll be there that day too, but only in the morning. Then back to the Contemporary for my graddaughter to have a lady come to our room to make her a princess for our dinner at Cinderella's Castle.

I love that the park is open until 11PM the 3 days that we have MK reservations.
5 more sleeps!!!

Hello August planners. Here now and the magic is still amazing.
Have been to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Treats and Seats dessert party, 'Ohana (just got back - yum!), Crystal Palace, Hoop De Doo (incredible - better than I even remember), Trails End... off to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. Today was Disney Springs. It's hot but so worth it!

We will be checking into the WL two weeks from today. :)

Did they have the buffet or are they still serving family style?
It was still family style. I ordered the plant based platter and the rest of my family (3 people) ordered the regular family style platter. It was all so good. While we would have preferred the buffet, it was still very good.

Well, I've got Covid with 16 days until we fly. I guess better now than in Animal Kingdom?

Kids had it in May, Hubby in June, and I'm fully isolating in the master suite. Crossing my fingers and toes that their recent infections are enough to keep me from sharing!
Definitely better to have it now! Hope it's super mild! Sounds to me like you'll all be in the clear! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter