*******Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!******

Is anyone else hoping to get a bounceback offer when they go to Disney this August? We are hoping for free dining again (we have had it almost every August). I'd love it if they offered regular DDP FD for those who booked a moderate (as in the past), but with the general public free dining offered this year it was only QS for values and moderates. Fingers crossed for a good bounceback offer! We have dates in mind that we'd like to go next August, so hoping it works out. Does anyone remember when the bounceback offers came out for FD last year?

I was at WDW last week and called about Bounceback offers. They only have room discount offers up to end of this year and no free dining. I asked about next year and they said that there's no offers for next year at the moment

I was at WDW last week and called about Bounceback offers. They only have room discount offers up to end of this year and no free dining. I asked about next year and they said that there's no offers for next year at the moment
Thanks for letting me know. I *think* last year the BB offer for FD was announced early August ... but I really can't remember.

Is anyone else hoping to get a bounceback offer when they go to Disney this August? We are hoping for free dining again (we have had it almost every August). I'd love it if they offered regular DDP FD for those who booked a moderate (as in the past), but with the general public free dining offered this year it was only QS for values and moderates. Fingers crossed for a good bounceback offer! We have dates in mind that we'd like to go next August, so hoping it works out. Does anyone remember when the bounceback offers came out for FD last year?

I have never done BB, but I am strongly considering it if I have any extra spending money left...lol.

100 days!

Should start getting the e-mails on flight deals soon.

Good luck. Don't know where you are headed from, but my flights keep going up and up. So much so that I have extended my trip now by two days to get a cheaper fare. From NJ the return alone went from $200-$398 pp! Extended to Monday, Labor Day and got $176pp!!

I have never done BB, but I am strongly considering it if I have any extra spending money left...lol.
The nice thing about a BB is that you can get your down payment back (I think $200) if you need to cancel when you get home (of course, there is a date as to when you must cancel by). I always book, 'just in case'. We weren't planning to return to Disney this August as we're doing a cruise in July, but I booked anyway. And ...it has worked out:-) We are going this summer now, so I'm glad we booked 'just in case'.

Good luck. Don't know where you are headed from, but my flights keep going up and up. So much so that I have extended my trip now by two days to get a cheaper fare. From NJ the return alone went from $200-$398 pp! Extended to Monday, Labor Day and got $176pp!!

JFK. I have specific flights I'm looking at on JetBlue. Last year, the summer fare sale e-mails started on 5/17, so they should be coming soon!

The nice thing about a BB is that you can get your down payment back (I think $200) if you need to cancel when you get home (of course, there is a date as to when you must cancel by). I always book, 'just in case'. We weren't planning to return to Disney this August as we're doing a cruise in July, but I booked anyway. And ...it has worked out:-) We are going this summer now, so I'm glad we booked 'just in case'.

You can always get your deposit back if you cancel, not just with BBs. Until 30 days

August flights went down-guess I should actually buy them now, and probably pull trigger on where to stay first part of trip...
November flights released for SW but still waiting on allegiant fares through Thanksgiving...

I'm down to 81 days here. Better get my rear in gear, and start figuring out what FP+ I want for each day. It's gonna be time to make those selections before I know it!

The last piece of our trip puzzle just came together! I finally earned enough airline points to book our flights! Me, DH, DS16, and DS12 for Aug. 15-29 at POP with free dining, parkhopper+ tickets, and tickets to MNSSHP Aug. 25th. I started stalking free dining long before it dropped, so finally getting our flights booked feels like crossing the finish line after a really long race, LOL. Yay!

Hello! Just planned a last minute quick getaway! August 1-3 at Pop Century with two day tickets. Planning to go to AK and MK, with our third day at Disney Springs! Working on finding some reservations, including the elusive Be Our Guest dinner reservation.

Fellow August vacationers..is there an August 2017 ADR Cancellation thread I am missing? Thank you!

it is so nice to get to double digits... now its FP planning time!!!
DH watched some videos on Pandora last night and this am excitedly tells me "I put our Fastpass date on the calendar so we remember to get them".
Glad he loves Disney, but, oh honey-I already have Touring plans working on optimal plans, ROL dining package and a PPO breakfast for AK just in case we need a dash to a Pandora ride...:rotfl:He should know that the planning had already begun as we have a "Disney folder" that our paperwork, gift cards, tickets etc goes into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter