OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

We leave in 6 day, 8 hours, and 6 minutes...not that I'm counting! Already packed (for the most part) and ready to go!:cool1:

just bought my Earplanes, water misting fan and fabulous flip flops! 25 days to go!!!!!:worship:

I tried on shorts yesterday:scared1:...I headed to Kohls this morning and got new ones. I can't be running around the parks in tight shorts. It would make me grumpy:mad:

21 days:cool1: It's all I can think about
Me::MinnieMo DH:rolleyes1 DS:cool2:

I did it! I pulled my suitcase out of the closet! I tried on last years shorts too! :lmao: Put it this way...I need new ones. :scared1: Headed to Old Navy today to get some and a few of thier $5 polos.

We are bound for WDW April 11-17, 2010 and staying at Pop Century. I am hoping for less crowds since it is the week after Easter. Anyone heard of the crowd level at that time? This is our 13th trip but never in April. We are spoiled to the off-season time. Any others out there that may have any info on this time?
Thanks,
Heather

OMG I just guessed my birthday present which is a trip to WDW!!!!!! We are heading to the Swan April 26-29 for a quick trip :) It will also be my DS's first time, he'll be ALMOST 3 months old....we're not telling the rest of the family because they will probably tell us we are nuts for taking the baby, but hey why waste perfectly good Maternity leave? hahaha :rotfl:

We are bound for WDW April 11-17, 2010 and staying at Pop Century. I am hoping for less crowds since it is the week after Easter. Anyone heard of the crowd level at that time? This is our 13th trip but never in April. We are spoiled to the off-season time. Any others out there that may have any info on this time?
Thanks,
Heather

We're going April 12-16 (CBR) and have been keeping an eye on the projected crowds. (Alot of times we go in Sept.) touring plans is suggesting that the crowds may be on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the busiest days ever)
April 11 9
12 6
13 7
14 6
15 8
16 6
17 8
You can google disney touring plans to view the crowd calendar. It also shows which parks are projected to be the least busy and which are the busiest for those days.

:cool1:18 days to go. I've been emailing everyone all morning to get my their stuff, I'm not working from Disney!!!:cool1:

It's almost here!!!!

48 hours and we will be on the plane to Orlando :D :D :D

I am a liiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttlle excited :yay::yay::yay:

I leave Friday! Well we are driving down from New Jersey and passing through Savannah, Georgia on Saturday to visit my college of next year. Then Sunday afternoon I will be at the Pop Century!! :goodvibes:

Leaving that next Sunday morning. I'm driving down with my mom and my aunt, but it's my senior trip week too! I know my Disney prices and the school was WAY overcharging to stay OFF SITE for the little time my class is there. Their schedule is crazy too. I'm glad to be by myself so I can ditch Universal for some more MK time. :cloud9:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter