"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen or maybe is on top of it yourself and have a list of the characters and when they are available for meeting? I see Jack and Sally you can get in line for at 4! And Pooh and friends start at 6:30. Just trying to get a game plan together for our party night in a few weeks!

Also interested in meeting Sandy Claws. I am not normally one for waiting to see characters, but I will wait to see him. I will likely burst into tears if I get to meet him (I am a huge happy crier), but also don’t want to miss the other stuff to see him. I really hope he is there at 4,

Also, if you are already in the park how do you get your wristband and when can you do that? We will be at MK all day that day, so hoping to go in knowing how to deal with that,

Also interested in meeting Sandy Claws. I am not normally one for waiting to see characters, but I will wait to see him. I will likely burst into tears if I get to meet him (I am a huge happy crier), but also don’t want to miss the other stuff to see him. I really hope he is there at 4,

Also, if you are already in the park how do you get your wristband and when can you do that? We will be at MK all day that day, so hoping to go in knowing how to deal with that,
He starts meeting at 4:30 but you can start getting in line (with a wristband) at 4! There will be different locations throughout the park where if you are already in the park you can go up to them and they’ll give you the wristband after verifying your party ticket!

I’m also wondering this too.

There are a few locations within the park to pick up wristbands. Please see info on page 1 of this thread as I'm sure it included there.

There are a few locations within the park to pick up wristbands. Please see info on page 1 of this thread as I'm sure it included there.
The first post of the thread has the wristband distribution locations from the 2019 party only. The current 2022 map doesn't seem to have any indication where you can pick up wristbands if you are already inside the park. Unless I'm really missing something, it appears Disney neglected to add that info.

Last edited:
It sounds like you will have to swing by the distribution center at the main entrance to get your ornament before 8:00. I’m a bit disappointed that they aren’t giving those out at all the wristband locations. It seems to defeat the purpose of multiple locations.
It does seem much more efficient to hand out when you get your wrist band.

The first post of the thread has the wristband distribution locations from the 2019 party only. The current 2022 map doesn't seem to have any indication where you can pick up wristbands if you are already inside the park. Unless I'm really missing something, it appears Disney neglected to add that info.
@monique5 is excellent at updating information. While you wait for someone to post here, I would also keep an eye on the first post as I know she will update as soon as she has the information. If it's not in the brochure then she's also at the mercy of people sharing their information with her unless she happened to be at the party last night and found out this information.

Hopefully it will be shared soon.

I picked up my wristband and ornament in front of Mickey's Philharmagic on Tuesday. Not sure where the other locations might be!
Thank you so much.
I am watching a YouTube video and they were also giving out the ornaments at the Tomorrow Land Terrace before the dessert party started.
I felt so bad for all the party goers with all the rain last night. But I am glad they at least were able to have the fireworks and parade at the end for the guests that waited it out. That was so much rain. 😒

Last edited:
This is more of a rhetorical question, but looking at the MVMCP map - why does Disney need "Corporate Sponsors" for this kind of thing?

You can't seriously tell me that they aren't making enough money on these things that they need to have someone else buy the cookies, in exchange for ad space.

This is more of a rhetorical question, but looking at the MVMCP map - why does Disney need "Corporate Sponsors" for this kind of thing?

You can't seriously tell me that they aren't making enough money on these things that they need to have someone else buy the cookies, in exchange for ad space.
I know you said rhetorical but I have thought about this a bit with food and wine. Corkcicle is the sponsor, there name is everywhere, have you been on living with the land lately? They have displays on the ride now! I was so annoyed.

Then I went home and was looking for a new work out water bottle and you know what? I never even know what a Corkcicle was But you know what I knew now? they have princess themed water bottles! And Mickey and Minnie!

So while yeah it’s like what is happening I get it, these business in some cases I think want to sponsor Disney stuff! maybe they get a better licensing deal with Disney if they sponsor, so they can have that Mickey on their product or whatever. Maybe they sponsor and Disney buys their products for 3 years, who knows. What I do know is the ad worked on me with food and wine, so maybe I’ll find a new cookie tomorrow!

Walt Disney was the original creative genius that fulfilled his dreams with the Corporate Sponsors .
StateFarm is the newest deal .
I am beginning to believe Disney does not actually have to pay for anything .
Apple is in news Also for recent mega - advertising corporate deals .
Between Apple and Disney tracking everything I don’t want to carry my phone anywhere .
Never even heard of Corkcicle but thanks for warning me to be upset next trip to the land of the living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter