"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could very well be wrong, but I’d imagine tickets were only available for this party because of multiple cancellations due to Ian. There have been multiple reports in this thread of people who tried to buy just 1 extra ticket without success.

No, my discussion with MK GR took place on Monday AM 9/26 *before* Ian arrived, as I needed to know whether the military policy was still in place for my JAX family. We already had tickets for the 9/29 party.

but I would not go in expecting to be successful

If you reread my post, I did not guarantee success. At least, that was not my intention. I am a big stickler for rules and wouldn’t post this if it didn’t come straight from the horse’s mouth (MK GR CM and manager). It was detailed enough to state no more than 50% of the current party. So very much a MK box office accommodation policy.

If someone is told no, then either: a) there are no tickets available or b) the guest has tickets, but the CM isn’t trained on how to “usually” accommodate.

Obviously, once Ian passed, ticket sales opened up for 9/30 due to cancellations, first come first serve. At that point, there was no reason for me to ask or test the accommodation policy.

Last edited:
Been MIA for a while but I am on my way to MK, dressed as Baloo in Tale Spin. Due to two extra nights on the Wish I ended up arriving back this morning and had a few things to do so getting to the party in a few mins.

Been MIA for a while but I am on my way to MK, dressed as Baloo in Tale Spin. Due to two extra nights on the Wish I ended up arriving back this morning and had a few things to do so getting to the party in a few mins.
Hope you enjoyed your extra nights on the Wish!! Unfortunate reason why it happened but hopefully it was a great trip!

Enjoy the party!

Hope you enjoyed your extra nights on the Wish!! Unfortunate reason why it happened but hopefully it was a great trip!

Enjoy the party!
Thank you I did.

It has been annouced as sold out, Stich was 95mins so getting something to eat first. Wondering wether to try later in the evening maybe around the first parade.

Thank you I did.

It has been annouced as sold out, Stich was 95mins so getting something to eat first. Wondering wether to try later in the evening maybe around the first parade.
Wow, we must have gotten lucky. Got in line for Stitch at 6pm, he came out at 6:40 and we were done by 7:00.

Has anyone who had a ticket to the cancelled 9/29/22 MNSSHP heard if they will allow us to exchange it for a different date to a sold out MNSSHP or is it just refunds only? I didn't get a refund yet and the tickets disappeared from my MDE. Was hoping they might let us exchange it for a different date.

I had to move my trip to end of October and was hoping to get tickets for 10/30 or 10/31 - even though I know it is highly unlikely. Figured I'd ask before I spend a long time on hold waiting to talk to someone :)

Wow, we must have gotten lucky. Got in line for Stitch at 6pm, he came out at 6:40 and we were done by 7:00.
Oh thats good, might do that on Tues to get another pic. It ended up being an hour, I went and got something to eat and joined the queue at about 7:25-7:30. Managed the Belle & Gaston meet but too tired for Aladdin & Abu.

Side note: They are out of Pineapple Dole Whip In the park.

Has anyone who had a ticket to the cancelled 9/29/22 MNSSHP heard if they will allow us to exchange it for a different date to a sold out MNSSHP or is it just refunds only? I didn't get a refund yet and the tickets disappeared from my MDE. Was hoping they might let us exchange it for a different date.

I had to move my trip to end of October and was hoping to get tickets for 10/30 or 10/31 - even though I know it is highly unlikely. Figured I'd ask before I spend a long time on hold waiting to talk to someone :)
If you bought from Disney, the refund is already processing. It just hasn't hit your payment method yet. The announcement said to give it 7-10 days.

Since all of the parties sold out, the only success people have reported here about getting into a different MNSSHP has been in the week on either end of the hurricane, presumably because so many people changed their travel plans and space opened up.

At this point, I doubt a phone CM could do anything about your current ticket since the refund is in process.

In park 6:25
Sleepy Hollow photo
Food
Stitch joined line about 7:30ish and out of line out 8:25
Little mermaid ride, 5 min wait
Store to have a look
Slipper photo
Deck of cards photo
9:37 lined up ready for 9:45pm Belle & Gaston, 9:53 finished the meet.
Wandered
Caught Fireworks, stood top middle of main street and got a good view with space.

Hi everyone! Some friends really want to meet Jack & Sally. They will have day tickets that day, so they can enter MK sooner than 4pm. Where should they go to get their wristbands? On the first post, it says something about 'market street welcome'. Does that mean right at the park entrance? Can you get wristbands there if you're already in the park? My friends want to get into line for J&S, so they need their wristbands as quickly as possible. Thanks for your insights!

We got our wristbands by the Stitch ride. They started handing them out a little before 4pm. I got my wristband at 3:55. The woman in front of me in line was trying to get to Jack & Sally. She was told to get the wristband by Stitch because the front of the park will be so hectic.

Reactions: CJK
In park 6:25
Sleepy Hollow photo
Food
Stitch joined line about 7:30ish and out of line out 8:25
Little mermaid ride, 5 min wait
Store to have a look
Slipper photo
Deck of cards photo
9:37 lined up ready for 9:45pm Belle & Gaston, 9:53 finished the meet.
Wandered
Caught Fireworks, stood top middle of main street and got a good view with space.

I had a question about slipper photo - Is that Cinderella's slipper on a pillow one? Where is it located?

Is there a regular Halloween-themed refillable popcorn bucket at the party, or just the character-shaped ones (Mickey/Zero)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter