"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone watching any Livestreams tonight?

Tons to watch on opening night obviously, but I’ve found LBV and One Little Spark tonight. Don’t know what they’re like. I’ve never watched them, but I’m sort of flipping between the two.

If you tell me where it is I can try to check. Not familiar with that one

I’m sitting outside Cosmic Rays and the line to meet Pooh etc stretches to the Cheshire Cafe!

CMsjust started the sweep toward main st
It’s on the bridge on the way to Adventureland

Is anyone watching any Livestreams tonight?

Tons to watch on opening night obviously, but I’ve found LBV and One Little Spark tonight. Don’t know what they’re like. I’ve never watched them, but I’m sort of flipping between the two.
Watching One Little Spark now. There's only 1 day not sold out during my trip, and based on the first party I don't think we are going to do it, but would like to see how the party is on a night not rained out to be sure. LOL

Watching One Little Spark now. There's only 1 day not sold out during my trip, and based on the first party I don't think we are going to do it, but would like to see how the party is on a night not rained out to be sure. LOL
The LBV vlog mentioned that guests who went to the first party received tickets to a future party due to the rain. I’m really not sure if they had to ask for the tickets or if it’s just automatic. If that’s the case, it could seriously impact attendance at future parties.

The LBV vlog mentioned that guests who went to the first party received tickets to a future party due to the rain. I’m really not sure if they had to ask for the tickets or if it’s just automatic. If that’s the case, it could seriously impact attendance at future parties.

I think it was Disney Food Blog who I heard say that they were doing it on a case by case basis and only for the ones that stopped at the guest relations office. It wasn’t automatic for everyone and I guess not guaranteed if you even asked for one

I would hope they wouldn’t let those people go to an already sold out party but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter