"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone we’re going to the

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - August 30, 2022​

I’m super excited! Here’s what I want to get done tell me if I can get this all in:

I got a park reservation for that day anyway as I’m an annual pass holder so I’m going to try and do all the rides prior to the party:

Meet:
Goofy
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Mickey

See:
Two parades
Sanderson Show
Fireworks

Take some awesome photos! What are we thinking the lines will be for daisy Donald Minnie and goofy…do any of them meet together!?

This is my little sons first year he’s going to love it!

I included his first two Halloween costumes do you guys think we should dress up or it will be super hot!?
DF8B723C-F465-4B1C-86F4-9B6F4993F037.jpeg8864B1DB-8466-40C2-BD0A-80C26B54674A.jpeg

I thought they were with Minnie by Dumbo. And then Goofy was on his own at Barnstormer. I swear I saw that in one of the vlogs.

Anyone else who has been consuming way too much MNSSHP since Friday remember?

There might be, none of the videos I saw have really mentioned the characters apart from the dance parties, Country Bears and Jack and Sally. Having said that I did skip through some of them (a lot had similar content) so I probably missed the bit where they passed them/mentioned them. Hopefully more info will come through on the next couple of parties.

Ah thank you, I saw a clip of Goofy but hadn't seen anything for the others, glad to see they are still there. The outfits are the same as when I saw them last (2017) so at least they aren't on my must meet list (I try and meet as many different characters & outfit options as I can - except Disney Jr characters). But they are a fun meet so they are on my second list, the if I have time list.

It was my understanding that Jungle Cruise was closed during MNSSHP. I noticed it had a wait time in MDE that night. Now I'm looking at the photo of the little book they hand out and it has JC listed under Adventureland as one of the available attractions. Does anyone know if it was open?

Ok everyone we’re going to the

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - August 30, 2022​

I’m super excited! Here’s what I want to get done tell me if I can get this all in:

I got a park reservation for that day anyway as I’m an annual pass holder so I’m going to try and do all the rides prior to the party:

Meet:
Goofy
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Mickey

See:
Two parades
Sanderson Show
Fireworks

Take some awesome photos! What are we thinking the lines will be for daisy Donald Minnie and goofy…do any of them meet together!?

This is my little sons first year he’s going to love it!

I included his first two Halloween costumes do you guys think we should dress up or it will be super hot!?
View attachment 693875View attachment 693876
Absolutely dress him up. Even if it’s hot and you take off the costume, you want the fun and festive pictures

It was my understanding that Jungle Cruise was closed during MNSSHP. I noticed it had a wait time in MDE that night. Now I'm looking at the photo of the little book they hand out and it has JC listed under Adventureland as one of the available attractions. Does anyone know if it was open?
It’s on the map as an open attraction for this year!

For anyone who did the “walk in” photo ops, can you advise if there was a PhotoPass photographer present, or if we need to take our own photos? Thank you! Appreciate all the live reports as I put my party plan together! :)

So is Genie Plus active during the party? I saw videos of people going through the Lightning Lane entrances sometimes?

So is Genie Plus active during the party? I saw videos of people going through the Lightning Lane entrances sometimes?
Bloggers and members of the media are allowed to use Lightening Lanes at the first party. So there's no way to know if they'll be open to regular folks from that party.

For anyone who did the “walk in” photo ops, can you advise if there was a PhotoPass photographer present, or if we need to take our own photos? Thank you! Appreciate all the live reports as I put my party plan together! :)
I have seen reference to this, but must have missed details. What are "walk in" photo ops?

None of the reports I saw said there were photo pass or even CM's there - which really stinks for us SOLO people!!

Or would we need to get something after 4pm?
The smart move is too book something outside of MK before going in. You don't want to be closed in at a restaurant while there's a party happening outside. We're doing a big lunch at Whispering Canyon, and a light quick service snack type dinner. Save BOG for a regular MK day, if you have one planned.

The smart move is too book something outside of MK before going in. You don't want to be closed in at a restaurant while there's a party happening outside. We're doing a big lunch at Whispering Canyon, and a light quick service snack type dinner. Save BOG for a regular MK day, if you have one planned.
Thanks just trying to squeeze it in. Only going to MK for the party

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!