"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
decide which character pic is most important to you. In the past many times you could line up a good hour or so more early If a must do
Is there a list of characters available for M&G somewhere? I know there are examples in the promo materials, but anything definitive with locations that helps planning?

I am not a blue card holder and I also saw the discount. I was also eligible for the AP discount so it didn’t actually benefit me, but yeah, they are definitely not blue card checking for the dvc discount.
Same here. I bought resale earlier this year and the DVC discount option was available for me!

We have an August 10-16 trip planned. My travel agent was able to secure us 4 tickets for August 12. I have an emailed confirmation showing I paid (as well as a credit card statement showing I was charged, haha). But my tickets never showed up in MDE. I tried typing in the confirmation number and scanning the barcode, but it comes back invalid. It says I need to pick up tickets at will call. How do I get the tickets to show up in MDE app?

Is there a list of characters available for M&G somewhere? I know there are examples in the promo materials, but anything definitive with locations that helps planning?
Not for this year yet but the first post on this thread has the information from 2019 and then as we get info in the early posts and thread will be updated with the information.

Looking at the character list, the are basically the same as my 2017 trip and almost the same locations too so not sure if they will swap characters/add more etc. I'm hoping Elvis Stitch returns though because he wasn't around for 2017.

Has anyone done the Monday Labor Day party in the past? I had been expecting to do Epcot extended evening hours that day and having a Tuesday party so I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the only Monday!

Just to give a heads up. If your an AP holder, after you login at the ticket site you will only see the dates for AP discounts nights, which makes it look like some dates are sold out. However, on the site there is a place where you can unclick the AP discount nights and you can see all the Regular priced tickets where there is a lot more available dates. When I first got on the site and clicked on the dates it looked as if all the later October dates were gone.
At some point I realized that these were just the AP discount nights. They
are not offering any discounts nights for later in October. Just be aware if you are really interested in later October check regular price tickets.

So my son whose four has a peanut allergy and we have tickets for the Halloween party. It'll be the first time we've gone to the party. I did a Christmas party several years ago and had a blast, and my son and teenage stepson wanted to do the Halloween party. In years past I know they've done allergy friendly tokens that the person collects and turns in. Just wondering if it matters how many tokens the person has? If it doesn't matter, we may only do a few trick or treat stops and focus on rides, the parade, and fireworks.

I just bought another party ticket and I used the credit that I had. Plus, the difference in my credit Disney refunded me. I am now officially doing 2 parties and staying club level at Yacht Club.

For those who have gone to the Friday of labor day weekend party in the past, how was it crowd wise? My only options while we are there is the Tuesday 8/30 or Friday 9/2. I know the Tuesday would be less busy, but we have a split stay and will be staying at GF during the Fri party, so that seems to be easiest date. Just curious to hear how crowded the parties were in the past for that timeframe. Thanks!

Now that MNSSHP tickets are open for everyone to buy, when I try to buy tickets, I see a calendar where I can select the date. Previously, it did not show me a calendar, and instead, it showed me a radio group with only 1 night selectable: a night when I was staying at Galactic Starcruiser (not when I want to go), and nothing the following week when I'm at the Riviera. I had tried different web browsers and OSes, and it consistently showed me the same thing.

Now I have tickets for my 50th. :) But I'm not impressed with Disney IT.

I am so excited! My husband and I are taking a 20th anniversary cruise in October and we will be returning to port on Oct. 25. We decided to add a night to our trip and will be attending our first Halloween party that night. I absolutely cannot wait!

For those who have gone to the Friday of labor day weekend party in the past, how was it crowd wise? My only options while we are there is the Tuesday 8/30 or Friday 9/2. I know the Tuesday would be less busy, but we have a split stay and will be staying at GF during the Fri party, so that seems to be easiest date. Just curious to hear how crowded the parties were in the past for that timeframe. Thanks!
We are going that exact same week! I had originally planned on 9/2 - so we could sleep in on a non park day (9/3), but then I realized that it was a holiday weekend and I instead bought tickets on 8/30. I have no real idea if 9/2 will be more crowded - I just did not want to take a chance. Also, if it gets rained out on 8/30 - we have another possibility before we leave. (last year we got rained out of Boo Bash on our last night there). I know that labor day weekend is definitely more crowded in general but I do not think it is as crowded as other holiday weekends. The easy transit home to GF certainly makes it tempting to brave more crowds. Good luck whichever you choose!

will they send out hard copies? If so, when?

I purchased tickets on 5/18 , below is what I saw:
Delivery after Jun 1, 2022 (shipped via the U.S. Postal Service)​

For years Disney has mailed out standard tickets, plastic & the same size as a gift card. Images will vary but I have several with Epcot, AK etc. Nothing super special or Halloweenish. Cute memento for a scrapbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!