"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I bought our tickets last week our flights got changed so wanting to move our MNSSHP date. I had it on our last night which was a Tuesday. Do you think there will be much difference between a Tuesday crowd and a Sunday crowd?

Right now we have tickets for Tuesday the 13th and Tuesday the 20th.

Thinking about changing to either Sunday the 11th and Sunday the 18th. Or keep Tuesday the 13th and Sunday the 18th (September dates).
All of those dates are the same prices, so I'm guessing you probably won't see much of a difference in crowd sizes. If you're going twice, you can also spread out your objectives between the two dates and make the best use of your time that way.

Thank you for this info.

I have another character question. It's about Halloween dressed pooh and eeyore. Would I be able to get a photo with just those two characters or would my photo also need to include tigger and piglet? Would I be able to get individal pictures with pooh and eeyore by waiting once in line or would I need to wait in line twice? Will they be available throughout the party or only available a certain time?I have not seen any separate pictures during a party. You can always ask after the meet with all four, for a picture with just the two. It would be cool to get a picture of each one, plus all four.
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are together during the party. I believe they do take small breaks throughout the party, but meet during party hours. I have not seen them out for individual pictures in their costumes. You could always about an individual picture when meeting the four, and see what they say.

And from your previous post about Mickey's PhilharMagic, that is usually a Trick-or-Treating location.

And from your previous post about Mickey's PhilharMagic, that is usually a Trick-or-Treating location.
But! It's a treat location that is playing the Legend of Sleepy Halloween and the Dancing Skeletons cartoon in the theater. I highly recommend it as a place to take a break from the heat and get off your feet for a bit. :)

Last edited:
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are together during the party. I believe they do take small breaks throughout the party, but meet during party hours. I have not seen them out for individual pictures in their costumes. You could always about an individual picture when meeting the four, and see what they say.

Ok, thank you!!

Does anyone happen to know which dates have the AP discount? My first pick would be 10/11 then 10/10. Does anyone know how much the taxes and fees are?

@monique5 you still kicking *** with these threads. I remember starting them and you made sure they are so helpful and thoughtful I’m really so happy you do these :).

I MIGHT GO to take the baby to Halloween party he would enjoy that
@CampbellzSoup it has been fun! It all started with the MVMCP thread. I'm hoping to go to 2 Halloween parties this year, at least 1.

I saw the DVC discount as a resale owner.
If you aren’t ‘grandfathered in’, unfortunately, you do not qualify fo the discount
Member services specifically told me that as a resale owner, I would not qualify for the discount tickets. Which I was expecting, so I wasn't surprised or upset.
Good attitude
Has anyone heard that the first night of NNS will also be media night and the crowds will be larger than normal because of this?
Have been there on night #1, very crowded.
Thanks, everyone. Unfortunately, based on the dates of my long-planned trip, only the first night is available for me. Ah well.
Make the best of it :), you will have a swell time!

it honestly wasn’t difficult to see where media was congregating…

on Main Street (taking pics with merchandise),

popcorn stands (taking pics with whatever limited bucket),

food windows (taking pics with the special halloween treats or in front of whatever attraction…i.e. Haunted mansion with a cupcake sort of thing).

Look for the selfies & zig when they zag

also, prioritize your night…

decide which character pic is most important to you. In the past many times you could line up a good hour or so more early If a must do

stake a spot for the awesome FW & 2nd parade, early

save the bulk of your candy grab for later, those bags gets heavy & the lines tend to get much shorter. Bring a small empty backpack to offload the candy & to stow costumes if it gets too sweltering.

we save the stage show for end of the night. By that time many guests with little kids have abandoned ship

After I bought our tickets last week our flights got changed so wanting to move our MNSSHP date. I had it on our last night which was a Tuesday. Do you think there will be much difference between a Tuesday crowd and a Sunday crowd?

Right now we have tickets for Tuesday the 13th and Tuesday the 20th.

Thinking about changing to either Sunday the 11th and Sunday the 18th. Or keep Tuesday the 13th and Sunday the 18th (September dates).

If you aren’t ‘grandfathered in’, unfortunately, you do not qualify fo the discount

Good attitude

Have been there on night #1, very crowded.

Make the best of it :), you will have a swell time!

it honestly wasn’t difficult to see where media was congregating…

on Main Street (taking pics with merchandise),

popcorn stands (taking pics with whatever limited bucket),

food windows (taking pics with the special halloween treats or in front of whatever attraction…i.e. Haunted mansion with a cupcake sort of thing).

Look for the selfies & zig when they zag

also, prioritize your night…

decide which character pic is most important to you. In the past many times you could line up a good hour or so more early If a must do

stake a spot for the awesome FW & 2nd parade, early

save the bulk of your candy grab for later, those bags gets heavy & the lines tend to get much shorter. Bring a small empty backpack to offload the candy & to stow costumes if it gets too sweltering.

we save the stage show for end of the night. By that time many guests with little kids have abandoned ship
Thank you so much for this! Very helpful!

We have two parties booked. I'm trying to figure out what I want to prioritize for each party.

Just got tickets for 8/12. So happy it was not sold out before open to everyone. We visit from Germany so no Halloween feeling at home. Soooo excited and happy. Today is a great day!

I should not be grandfathered in. I was only reporting what I saw as available when I logged in could certainly be an IT glitch.

View attachment 669873
I am not a blue card holder and I also saw the discount. I was also eligible for the AP discount so it didn’t actually benefit me, but yeah, they are definitely not blue card checking for the dvc discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter