Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

Yes, 6 more houses which will be our originals this year. They also have all 5 scarezones to announce but they will drop this all at one time. Hopefully Tuesday but could be the 16th as well when they drop
Thank you

Anyone know what Uber/Lyft pricing looks like late on HHN nights? We are staying offsite at a local hotel. Ride guru estimates $8-something right now, but I’ve no idea what that looks like late on HHN.

We went to HHN last year, but never closed the park, so I don’t know how many people are still hanging on at 1 or 2am. Is the end a mass exodus of people like the close of parks on regular days? Is it better to Uber from the rideshare spot at city walk garage or go to Hard Rock and request from there?

Our APs expired so I don’t have free parking this year, and trying to decide which route (driving vs rideshare) is easier/cheaper.

I watched Black Phone but never saw Freaky. It will be interesting to see how they combine elements from both. I intend to watch Freaky this weekend. I do enjoy seeing familiar elements from movies.

Anyone know what Uber/Lyft pricing looks like late on HHN nights? We are staying offsite at a local hotel. Ride guru estimates $8-something right now, but I’ve no idea what that looks like late on HHN.
Surge pricing in MCO for special events, even after FW at WDW is very common. I wouldn’t count on that price. YMMV

Surge pricing in MCO for special events, even after FW at WDW is very common. I wouldn’t count on that price. YMMV
I’m not counting on the price, but have no idea what surge pricing looks like for such short distances. Does $8 become $15, $20, or $50?

I’ve heard the crowd starts to thin out around 10 or 11, but I’ve never seen the end of HHN because we always left earlier in the evening. How much surge is there at 1am or 2am?

I’m not counting on the price, but have no idea what surge pricing looks like for such short distances. Does $8 become $15, $20, or $50?

I’ve heard the crowd starts to thin out around 10 or 11, but I’ve never seen the end of HHN because we always left earlier in the evening. How much surge is there at 1am or 2am?
I realise this is a Universal thread but for example when I used an uber in the past for Disney's Halloween party, a regular uber back to my villa was around $12. On the party night, it was $54

It’s Of the what the market will bear.

guesstimate: lower pre 1 am in this instance or closer to 3 am, if u can find a taker

one thing with uber, you can always just decline the quote & try again in 5 - 10 minutes…then rinse and repeat. It eventually will drop back to the norm

Does anyone have a guess as to when the rest of the the houses and the scare zones will be revealed? We are less than a month away….

I'm trying to get caught up on reading all the posts, so this is already been asked I apologize. Now that the rush of fear pass is on sale, does it have a history of selling out or jumping in price? Thanks!

So I don't really follow many of the other sites as I just don't have the time.

Was watching Rix Flix last night and he mentioned a rumor that the budgets had been cut for scare zones - seems odd to me since the event has gotten so popular.

What have folks heard - I guess its possible they cut the budget to cover higher costs for SAs I guess

It’s back
F5EE277C-F0E5-4967-A43F-09E0C56BEE82.jpeg
Expect official house drops sooner vs later as we are only a few weeks away. In the meantime…

A repost of The infamous supposedly accidentally released tshirt Anyone’s guess if this is us

066AAA7C-F5D4-4DAC-86FB-34520F0522CC.jpeg

Expect official house drops sooner vs later as we are only a few weeks away. In the meantime…

A repost of The infamous supposedly accidentally released tshirt Anyone’s guess if this is

Unless my old eyes are failing me there are only 8 Houses listed on the T-shirt and we are supposed to have 10.

75DCEB8F-A6C5-4F5A-B2B5-66E30C959D2D.jpeg

We are only 3 weeks from start of HHN and there are 6 houses to be announced, 5 Scare Zones and 2 shows.

I can't wait for the food & drinks to be announced! Is that usually announced shortly after the houses are?

Unless my old eyes are failing me there are only 8 Houses listed on the T-shirt and we are supposed to have 10.
There might be some above "Halloween" as the Weeknd house is missing from that list/tshirt. The other rumoured one is a prison themed house

The rumour in other places is that The Weeknd is getting his own merch and doesn’t want his brand featured on the other HHN shirts supposedly and that’s why his house isn’t on that one.

The rumour in other places is that The Weeknd is getting his own merch and doesn’t want his brand featured on the other HHN shirts supposedly and that’s why his house isn’t on that one.
Yeah that makes sense.

My guess is the other missing one (prison themed house) was a late change they are scrambling to get going - but just a guess

I'm trying to get caught up on reading all the posts, so this is already been asked I apologize. Now that the rush of fear pass is on sale, does it have a history of selling out or jumping in price? Thanks!
I don't recall that happening.

I do recall the other multi night tickets pausing sales when a weekend was sold out - am I recalling that correctly - does anyone else recall that?

Something else I have heard recently is that they are having a very though time getting SAs - tougher than usual - thoughts?

I've not seen any discussion on the curfew in place on weekends for citywalk - under 18s must have a parent or gradian or be staying at a universal hotel. The local news has been discussing it and asking will it apply to HHN - personally I doubt that - I cant see them sacrificing all those ticket sales - and they allow people seeing a movie to stay - so all you need is a movie ticket to stay in citywalk.

On a more positive note watching one of the bloggers and they showed what seemed to be a bar area in the San Francisco docs by that scare zone that was themed to that zone. Also near Cafe La Bamba they showed what seemed to be a Day of the Dead themed bar - I am hoping tequila bar. Any rumors on these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter