"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restaurant boasts three eating areas: The main room, which simulates a classic yet casual Italian eatery; a glass-enclosed sun room for prime park viewing and protection from the elements; and an outdoor patio directly on Main Street.

Seating Capacity - 245

I thought I read on WDW website that they would like us to share tables with other guests.
Thank you for the info. I didn't realize there was an outdoor seating as well. We don't mind sharing a table but there are 6 of us and with my mom in a wheelchair we have to plan a little more. We would like to meet Cruella, sit, rest and snack for a little while.

Last edited:
The restaurant boasts three eating areas: The main room, which simulates a classic yet casual Italian eatery; a glass-enclosed sun room for prime park viewing and protection from the elements; and an outdoor patio directly on Main Street.

Seating Capacity - 245

I thought I read on WDW website that they would like us to share tables with other guests.
I believe they have to keep attendance at or around that max capacity number on the chance that everyone is there at the same time? This also jives with what I believe I heard as a 250 cap on the event during MVMCP last year.

Quoting myself lol...so I looked today for FP+ again for 8/20 using "modify" and there is not one option available after 3:15 p.m. This far out there should at least be some of the less popular FP available - I wouldn't think 8/20 would be that busy of a day. Anyone else experiencing this in their FP booking? Maybe it's a glitch? Not even things like Mad Tea Party or Monster's Inc Laugh Floor that tend to always have FP available are available after 3:15. It just says "we didn't find any results that matched your selection. Here are the closest available times" and then the times available are like 2:25, 2:50, 3:05, etc. with the latest being 3:15 for any attraction!

I am going to the same party and I believe the afternoon fastpasses (the ones that work for party guests) may be gone. I chose Jungle Cruise for the 5:30-6:00 slot and had second thoughts and decided I wanted the Tomorrowland speedway and I can’t modify any of my FP+ selections unless i choose something earlier (before 3:30).

What time should we line up for Genie/Jasmine?
I'm thinking there will be a big line this year?

If I had to guess it would be longer than normal but no where near Jack and Sally, 7D, or Moana lines. I would line up 30 min ahead of time and prob be ok. Make sure you talk to the CM running the line to see who is coming out first. It could be Jasmine/Genie, or Aladdin/Abu as they rotate. If you're not going to the first party I'm sure someone who is/has will chime in afterwards via DIS or blogger.

What time should we line up for Genie/Jasmine?
I'm thinking there will be a big line this year?
If I had to guess it would be longer than normal but no where near Jack and Sally, 7D, or Moana lines. I would line up 30 min ahead of time and prob be ok. Make sure you talk to the CM running the line to see who is coming out first. It could be Jasmine/Genie, or Aladdin/Abu as they rotate. If you're not going to the first party I'm sure someone who is/has will chime in afterwards via DIS or blogger.

Totally agree with that estimate at least for now and if you plan on being first in line!

Seating Capacity - 245

Knowing that the sort to book special add on events at this stage of the game are Disney planners, I assume more than a few people will stake out their turf early on and hold it down

Just hope not a lot of that one person at a large empty table thing Would def make the concept of fluid crowd coming & going being an issue.

There appears to be a ton of space outside where one can stand if the same as last year’s mvmcp events

I am going to the same party and I believe the afternoon fastpasses (the ones that work for party guests) may be gone. I chose Jungle Cruise for the 5:30-6:00 slot and had second thoughts and decided I wanted the Tomorrowland speedway and I can’t modify any of my FP+ selections unless i choose something earlier (before 3:30).

Did you try modifying the late one first (Jungle Cruise)? Someone had responded that it won't show you times that conflict with other FP that you have scheduled. Is your middle FP from 4:30 - 5:30? The good news is that worst case scenario during the party you should be able to do Tomorrowland Speedway as basically a walk on or very little wait (at least that was my experience at previous parties!)

Knowing that the sort to book special add on events at this stage of the game are Disney planners, I assume more than a few people will stake out their turf early on and hold it down

Just hope not a lot of that one person at a large empty table thing Would def make the concept of fluid crowd coming & going being an issue.

There appears to be a ton of space outside where one can stand if the same as last year’s mvmcp events

I really like the idea of the mingle vibe going on here. Some people are certainly territorial for whatever reason but I think most are ready to have a relaxing and enjoyable evening. I know I am!

It's great to know we have access to the entire restaurant and it's also worth noting should inclement weather play havoc on our parties, those who book this package have shelter. ;)

Did you try modifying the late one first (Jungle Cruise)? Someone had responded that it won't show you times that conflict with other FP that you have scheduled. Is your middle FP from 4:30 - 5:30? The good news is that worst case scenario during the party you should be able to do Tomorrowland Speedway as basically a walk on or very little wait (at least that was my experience at previous parties!)

Yes, but my 3:30 a 4:30 and 4:30 a 5:30 are Space and Splash and those are completely gone! Good to know that the speedway will basically be a walk in during the party! We have another MK evening as well! I want to get it in without much wait because that line gets so hot!

Yes, but my 3:30 a 4:30 and 4:30 a 5:30 are Space and Splash and those are completely gone! Good to know that the speedway will basically be a walk in during the party! We have another MK evening as well! I want to get it in without much wait because that line gets so hot!

The time conflict must be the issue then! My middle one is 4:20 - 5:20 and I was able to see a 5:20 - 6:00 option for Tomorrowland Speedway when I was searching last night! You wouldn't have seen it though since your middle one ends at 5:30. I feel like maybe that has changed in the system because before I would see ones that conflicted and then it would just ask me if I wanted to drop the one that was conflicting, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. Oh well! It will be a fun evening regardless! I totally agree that the line for that gets really hot...I also don't know if I'm quite prepared for Disney in August yet!

The time conflict must be the issue then! My middle one is 4:20 - 5:20 and I was able to see a 5:20 - 6:00 option for Tomorrowland Speedway when I was searching last night! You wouldn't have seen it though since your middle one ends at 5:30. I feel like maybe that has changed in the system because before I would see ones that conflicted and then it would just ask me if I wanted to drop the one that was conflicting, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. Oh well! It will be a fun evening regardless! I totally agree that the line for that gets really hot...I also don't know if I'm quite prepared for Disney in August yet!

I find FP+ to be so complicated!!! This is my first full trip using it. My last long trip to WDW, they were transitioning so we got to try FP+ but paper fastpasses were also available in the park. We then went to DL the following year and then no Disney trips at all for 3.5 years. We were in EP only for one day (Christmas Day) after our cruise on the Disney Dream in December and I was able to use FP+, but this is the first time I have tried to coordinate multiple parks and days. I wish you could see the big picture and shift things around more easily.

I am really torn between booking Cruella's party and the fireworks party. We did just do MVMCP last December with the Tony's event and that parade view is so outstanding....but since we just did MNSSHP last fall and the fireworks are new this year I feel we should do the fireworks dessert party. But I hate to miss out on the Cruella thing too!

I am really torn between booking Cruella's party and the fireworks party. We did just do MVMCP last December with the Tony's event and that parade view is so outstanding....but since we just did MNSSHP last fall and the fireworks are new this year I feel we should do the fireworks dessert party. But I hate to miss out on the Cruella thing too!

MUST do two parties, at least that's what I told my guy :laughing:

Heads Up!

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian to Open Aug. 6; Reservations Now Open

Children ages 3-12 can be transformed into an “elegant princess or a gallant knight” at the magical salon. Fairy Godmothers-in-Training assist with a variety of makeovers that are available and can include hairstyling, nail polish, accessories, gowns and more, depending on the package you choose.
LINK

Thanks Jackie Gailey :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter