"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for updates. We were able to have a comfortable dinner at polynesian instead of worrying about missing out. Bummer about hard line on time. Not thrilled with the idea of fighting my way through fireworks crowd to get in.

We were able to get in with our plastic DAH tickets. Everyone has said we need to go back out to get lanyards at 7.
So you got in early using the plastic ticket? Interesting. Anyone else try this? Any reason they would turn down MBs but not physical tickets?

Not that you have time to answer, you're at MK! :)

Last edited:

They are also making everyone in the party come back to get his or her lanyard. We’re going to have to come back between the dessert party and fireworks.

Is anyone else waiting for the fireworks? I feel like I might be wasting time, but this is my only night/opportunity to see them on this trip.

Is anyone else waiting for the fireworks? I feel like I might be wasting time, but this is my only night/opportunity to see them on this trip.
We will be doing this too (although we bought desert party tickets) If it's any consolation, everyone says it's pretty amazing. I don't think it will be a waste of time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter