"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back at the gates. Doesn't look like anyone knows anything about DAH. No special entrance line set up yet.

I'm back at the gates. Doesn't look like anyone knows anything about DAH. No special entrance line set up yet.

That’s been my general finding. Like most CMs don’t know there is DAH tonight. If you talk to a few you can find someone who knows DAH is actually a thing. Very weird.

Oh man guys, I'm so sorry! It makes me think of the debacle with MNSSHP fastpasses last year. A bunch of people who didn't have park tickets that day ended up loosing their FPs (most were eventually able to get them back). The running theory was that 2017 would be the last year they allowed you in at 4. In 2018 and beyond they would hold firm to the 7pm entrance time...

Good luck though, and don't let this setback ruin your night!

No way with the crowds coming in to the park now for fireworks are they going to be able to sort out the logistic right to have all the DAH ticket holders in to get the full 3 hours they paid for. Again, not even a separate line set up for DAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter