"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My ticket day and year are still wrong on the app...anyone else's?

The date is only correct for one ticket on mine right now, the other two say 2016. I figure they are still sorting things out. I ordered hard tickets anyway, but I wouldn't be too worried just yet if the app is still wrong.

I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday (regular shipping) and the dates are correct, even though the app says differently. Also they are on MDE site with the right dates. I hope that helps some, I was worried too.

I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday (regular shipping) and the dates are correct, even though the app says differently. Also they are on MDE site with the right dates. I hope that helps some, I was worried too.
On the internet, my dates correct, on the app,they still say 2016. Received my hard tickets in the mail and they have correct dates on them.

I have never heard of this, otherwise an AP can stay home and buy tickets for their friends. I was informed that the policy is that the AP can bring up to x amount of guests and must be able to furnish proof upon entrance.

Btw, in case there is a misunderstanding, I meant split up as in attending different parties, entering park different times/dates.

For my edification, has Disney posted this limit anywhere? I'm able to purchase up to 10 discounted adult and 10 child party tickets online for a single party date and there's no requirement for me to assign any of them to myself or to other passholders. The only statement I see on the website that addresses limitations on the discount is this:

Price for Passholders
Item(s) are priced for Passholders only. For room reservations, you must show a valid adult Passholder ID at Resort check-in.

There's no explicit requirement to show a valid AP for park entry.

Can AP holders buy MNSSHP tickets for family at Ap prices?Thanks

Yes, up to 4 tickets

I don't have an AP but this is a bit confusing :confused3 Is there a set amount of Special Event Tickets an AP can purchase and if so what is it? I'm seeing X amount, 10 and 4 :confused:

I don't have an AP but this is a bit confusing :confused3 Is there a set amount of Special Event Tickets an AP can purchase and if so what is it? I'm seeing X amount, 10 and 4 :confused:
It may be more....I've done 4 and thought that was the limit. Others may have had success at larger amounts. Sorry for any confusion!

Are there different types or levels of AP's that might give you more tickets?
Don't think so
I'm guessing the confusion is because disney lists a limits if 4 diners per AP discount (AP and up to 3 guests) that it is assumed that applies to other discounts? That being said I recall reports of others stating they received the AP discount for larger dining parties as well.

Our tickets weren't Halloween themed except the haunted mansion one. This is our first time going and I kinda thought the tickets would be more Halloweenie.
Yay got our tickets - all but 4 of them were non MNSSHP related and 2 Mickey in cape. No Minnie.

Finally ordered my tickets today :) I'm very excited! Although not excited about the money leaving my account :p I keep telling my sister it'll be worth it but she's skeptical. She'll see the light though! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter