******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing everyone good luck for free dining as we are going October 4-11 or so, we won't be getting it. To give out good vibes, I got a new tatto this week. My other one was 4 years ago and is my avatar....... Here it is and hope it brings good luck.

I LOVE that!!!

My post was wrong. Sorry please see Dashzap's post.
I found the best way to get an accurate price is to use the disney website. Put in all of your package info. without any discounts applied and deduct the difference between the package cost of the reg. dining plan or deluxe if you prefer and the quick service plan. That should be your upgrade charge with free qs dining.

I don't want anyone to be confused by this, but the Fort Wilderness cabins have traditionally been considered MODERATES and have been included in free dining. The new Copper Creek cabins are deluxe (should be at over $2000/night) and no one knows yet if they will qualify for free dining.[/QUOTE

Yes I screwed it up :).

And you won't have to risk this view while at CBR!
Disneys-Caribbean-Beach-Resort_Full_4533.jpg
Holy cow, I don't think I'd spend my vacation there for free!! I certainly wouldn't pay money for it.

Holy cow, I don't think I'd spend my vacation there for free!! I certainly wouldn't pay money for it.
Its an old pic, I don't think they have started the new round of renovations yet. But since they were giving out gift cards to make up for the inconvenience of the upcoming renos I do worry that they are going to be pretty disruptive (since they aren't giving out gift cards to the other resorts undergoing renos.)

That was changed AFTER my comment. I did read it right the first time!

Sorry I didn't see it the first time! That's what happens when you're off for a few hours and get back on and have so much to get caught up on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter