******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on a site that Dirty Steve gave us.

"Rumor that reaches me from above
icon_cool.gif
, it is possible that the promotion of Dining Plan 2017 for the second half of the year is reduced to a few dates.

In principle, I am told, it would not cover anything from October to November. Regarding September, it would only be until the Labor Day weekend, or until September 4 or 5.

August yes, almost everything.

It may fail, but everything indicates that reservations are very high at this time, so it is not necessary to "invite" more people by offering free food (that of "free" has nothing
icon_e_wink.gif
someone ends up paying)."

What site did you see this on? I feel like there is so much conflicting information/speculation about fall occupancy rates. Tom Bricker (who I followed last year and he was spot on with all predictions) posted on his Facebook page last night that occupancy rates for the rest of the year are down.

Just saw this on a site that Dirty Steve gave us.

"Rumor that reaches me from above
icon_cool.gif
, it is possible that the promotion of Dining Plan 2017 for the second half of the year is reduced to a few dates.

In principle, I am told, it would not cover anything from October to November. Regarding September, it would only be until the Labor Day weekend, or until September 4 or 5.

August yes, almost everything.

It may fail, but everything indicates that reservations are very high at this time, so it is not necessary to "invite" more people by offering free food (that of "free" has nothing
icon_e_wink.gif
someone ends up paying)."

Again, this is just someone quoting the dates from the bounceback. I mean it could be true insider knowledge, or someone trying to stay relevant. Time will tell. I'd need more than that before I worried too much

Someone was asking between pop or po. If I can get a moderate for the same price go for it! Better pool, better beds. I won't stay at a value due to beds. However pop is suppose to be under refurb to get one queen and one double.
The one bus stop versus many doesn't bother me. To me bus stops are closer most of the time when there are more unless you are in preferred.
As to last year. We knew details before hand. I got a standard room for CBR for 10 nights over Labor Day with no problem by 4:20 am. And just keep checking back. Lots of people are holding rooms all over the place and as they drop them more opens up.

Is there a bridge near the royal room and mansion section that leads to the main building?

Yes. There is a bridge that goes to the pool area and one closer the main building. If you want less walking you will want to be in the Mansion area. Alligator Bayou you will have the furthest walk except if you are in a preferred room.

What site did you see this on? I feel like there is so much conflicting information/speculation about fall occupancy rates. Tom Bricker (who I followed last year and he was spot on with all predictions) posted on his Facebook page last night that occupancy rates for the rest of the year are down.
My experience trying to book a WDW vacation in the fall tells me that this is wrong - many room types are sold out for date ranges which are not typically sold out. Booking is definitely up this fall relative to recent years.

My experience trying to book a WDW vacation in the fall tells me that this is wrong - many room types are sold out for date ranges which are not typically sold out. Booking is definitely up this fall relative to recent years.

Not my information, just remarking that it is all speculation.

I tend to also think that these dates in this post are wrong as well. I really hope they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter