******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be absolutely shocked if that rumor turns out to be true. I haven't heard anything on the back channels about it so I would classify it as noise.

At the moment, no real chatter going on. There may be too many other topics for people to be discussing. However, that's probably very telling on how far out from an offer we might be.

Add to the fact that summer discounts technically haven't even dropped. Nothing past June 10, except for that little QS discount at values.

Had this happen to me"..I changed it a bit and he made me do it again. His name was Luchini (sp?) from Moroco...was the best server I've had there with Janice running a close second.
If he's the one I'm thinking of, my kids always say, "I hope we never get him." :rotfl2:

Jumping in to wait on Free Dining! We're going 11/12-11/18, which is at the tail end of F&W, so I'm not confident in our chances, but I'll be watching and waiting just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter