• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

We went to MNSSHP in DL two years ago and are now planning to see the MNSSHP in WDW - and are very excited! One night for the parade, fire works and trick or treating and one night for rides and the rest of the park. When we went in DL we did not leave main street the first night (we went two nights that time as well). No ADR yet, tried to get BOG but signed on 3 hours after my window opened up and could not get a reservation. I will keep checking back though. :)

Attending October 16th and 17th
2 adults 4 children (hubby, myself and our four boys - 17, 16, 12, 9)
no costumes for us, just Halloween t-shirts
no ADRs

We will be attending the October 26th party
5 total in party (3 adults, 2 kids)
Costumes undecided at this time
No ADR's just grabbing quick service

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red)

October 19th
6 (4A/2C)
Undecided
Liberty tree tavern 5:15

date(s) attending: 10/09
total number of people in your party : 5
# of Adults and # of children : 3 adults & 2 children (myself, DH, my mom and my girls 6 and 3 at the time)
costumes for each party member: Not sure yet my girls may do BBB or pirates league that day
Family ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): none yet.

Attending 10/26
2 adults! :)
Just wearing silly glow in the dark alien antennas...:hyper:
No ADRs

First party! :bitelip:

9/23
5 - 2 Adults 3 Children
all 5 going as pirates and are doing pirates league that afternoon/evening. Hoping they extend the hours but have 3pm ressies in case they don't
No ADR's

Planning to attend Sept. 1st
2 adults, 2 children
no costumes; most likely some type of cool t-shirts :thumbsup2
Possibly late afternoon CP dinner at the request of DS8; otherwise TS lunch outside park early afternoon, then hit MK at 4:00

Our 3rd MNSSHP pixiedust:

9/12
5 (2A/3C - well 2Teens ;) and a 9 year old)
No ADR

Costumes ??????? I guess undecided?

The youngest is doing BBB so whatever Princess she chooses (hoping Elsa is an option - I know, I know, there will be 9000 of them)

No way will teen boy want to wear a costume.
Teen girl is a crapshoot.
DH loooooves Halloween so maybe.
I was Snow Queen (Grimhilde?) in 2004 at the MNSSHP on Halloween night and I sweat like a pig. I'm afraid early September will be sweltering.

10/21
4 (2A, 2C) - all in Disney character tees. Maybe. If I can even get my family to do that much!! I'll be wearing Ariel.

First timer here.
We will attend the Oct. 2nd party night.
Dh, myself, Ds 8, Ds 3. All dressed as pirates. No ADR that night. So excited. Hope I didn't forget anything.

date(s) attending - 10/31
total number of people in your party - 3
# of Adults and # of children - 2A, 1C
costumes for each party member - Me - Minnie, DH - Sorcerer Mickey, DD - Elsa
ADR place and time - Undecided - maybe Kona Cafe? Maybe QS only before party starts?

date(s) attending - Fri Oct 24th
total number of people in your party - 4
# of Adults and # of children - 2 adults, 2 children
costumes for each party member - adults probably not dressing up, DD-Cinderella?, DS-undecided
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red) - none, will do QS

date(s) attending - October 2
total number of people in your party - 4
# of Adults and # of children - 2A + 2C
costumes for each party member - Me: Doc McStuffins, DH: Mr. Incredible (tshirt/eye mask), DD7: Rapunzel, DD4: Aurora
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red) - spending day in DTD, lunch at Rainforest Cafe

Date attending: 10/31
People in party: 6
4 Adults 2 children
1 Adult - Thor 2 Adult- Vanellope Von Schweetz from "Wreck it Ralph" the other 2 adults undecided.
1 kid - Rapunzel 2 kid - Ninja
ADR- Hoping to get BOG dinner

We'll be at numerous parties this year!!

Sept 9th: 4 adults, at least 3 of us as Move It Shake It parade dancers!

Sept 12: 4 adults, Disney Fairies (Tink, Rosetta & Terrance)

Sept 14th: 4 adults, miscellaneous costumes, we've got a Flynn and an Esmerelda and a Minnie for sure lol

Sept 16th: 5 adults, 1 gaston and 2 silly girls and a Belle for sure, not sure what the other girl is doing!

SUPER excited for all of it!

smitch425-4(2A/2C)- self-Black Widow, DH-Thor, DS-Iron Man, DD-Captain America (she will be wearing a dress)

Lbachelot - 10/5/14 5(3A/2C) - costumes: undecided

Lbachelot - 10/6/14 2(1A/1C) - costumes: undecided - BOG ADR @ 4:45

Date : Oct 26
Who: see my signature ;) 7 total 5 adults 2 kids
What: me, so, my two kids possibly in incredibles shirts; brother and girlfriend and Mum no costume
ADR: none planned at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter