Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

We'll be there 10/21. We're all going to be Marvel characters (2A/2C). I'm going as the new female Thor (aka the newest Disney princess), DH will be Patch Wolverine, minus the claws since we figured those wouldn't be allowed. DS8 will be Nick Fury and DS5 will be Captain America. We have a reservation at Plaza at 4:05 but I might cancel it and just have us eat something quickservice that night.

As predicted, tomorrow (10th) and Monday (13th) are SOLD OUT. If anyone has not purchased tickets for the remaining dates, I suggest you do so ASAP!!!

We will be at MNSSHP on Halloween (yay!!! Can't wait!!!). Anyone have advice on how I get my 4 yo princess Elsa to wear sneakers and not her fancy Elsa "heels"????

Interesting - I would try princesses only wear heels when their around other Princesses or in the castle...?

Can anyone comment on the queue for Jack and Sally - is it "out in the open" like the dwarfs or is it contained? Wondering if DH and I can take turns holding a spot while the other one is in the park with the kids? Hoping to get in line early to avid wasting party time in line, but kids won't be able to stand still for 1hr + !

What time are you guys arriving at the parking lot for a 4pm entrance? Trying to get an idea of how much time I need to give myself to park, etc before presenting my ticket at 4.

What time are you guys arriving at the parking lot for a 4pm entrance? Trying to get an idea of how much time I need to give myself to park, etc before presenting my ticket at 4.

To be safe, try to park as close to 3:30 - 3:40 as you can. You never know if there is going to be a delay!

October 16th 2014
2 travelers in my party
2 Adults and 0 Children
2 Orange Jack O' Lantern Shirts
None - I wish I could get the Villains Soiree

We try to be at the gate by 3:30. I would get to the parking lot by 3:00.

Hi,

We're already marked in the list for Oct 24th, but we went Halloween shopping today so just updating our costumes:
  • DD - Anna (from Frozen of course)
  • DS - Skeleton
  • DH - Superman
  • Me - Supergirl

Can't wait!

Hello everyone! We are attending our very first MNSSHP on 10/16!
4 in our party
2 adults and 2 children
Self-Disbounding as Snow White
DH-Superman t-shirt
DD-Minnie Mouse
DS-Captain America
No ADRs, probably grab a quick service before the party starts!

My sister will be making my DFi and I trick or treat bags for MNSSHP! She will be using these fabrics
Since the ones they give you aren't very large she will be making them similar to the size of the reg size walmart bag. But with slightly larger handles to make it easy to carry! Will post a pic once she's done! ~October 18-26, 2014~
So in time for my trip she is finished! They are reversible!We leave on Friday!!! Next Tuesday is our MNSSHP!! Also my friend fixed my costume! Here is a sneak peak!a better one will be posted in Disney! :)

Just got back from WDW on Sunday and wanted to share a few pictures-- we had an amazing time at the 10/5 party as Alice and Hatter and on 10/9 as Anna and Kristoff at the party and the Soiree!

C75FC3DC-3C0D-42BD-98B9-AC5B6F9EF494.jpg

5164DA3B-010D-4C6D-8B67-9CE6B553B594.jpg

5B5E5654-34F4-4F1C-990C-FC74CE5F29C4.jpg

E6A4CC0F-4DD9-46C9-8671-D034B19D3EA2.jpg

25D447E9-2641-4B93-AF94-3533605DFDD7.jpg

Hi, everyone! I updated the list last night, and I am at the airport headed to WDW! I'm not sure I will be able to update anything while I am away (iOS 8 isn't a fan of editing long posts), so sorry if I can't add anyone until I get home next Sunday. I hope everyone has had a blast at MNSSHP, and I hope the weather cooperates for everyone that hasn't been yet! Safe travels! :goodvibes

Hi, everyone! I updated the list last night, and I am at the airport headed to WDW! I'm not sure I will be able to update anything while I am away (iOS 8 isn't a fan of editing long posts), so sorry if I can't add anyone until I get home next Sunday. I hope everyone has had a blast at MNSSHP, and I hope the weather cooperates for everyone that hasn't been yet! Safe travels! :goodvibes
have a safe trip! I'll be starting my drive this afternoon!

Wanted to report that Jack and Sally started meeting guests at 6 pm during Thursday night's party. The line was pretty long when I got in it at 5:30, so not sure if they monitor the line and bring them out early if it starts to get obnoxious, but was definitely a nice surprise to be out of their line before the party had even started! Hope everyone still to attend has a magical time!! :)

Here is a pic from last Tuesday's party. This was just from my phone, and it was taken before DS struck his Iron Man pose. :rotfl: We had a great time, and as we were getting our pic taken at the PotC/fire magic shot, Captain Jack photobombed us. :lmao: Those pics are on our MM, and I haven't tackled that yet. Still trying to get the laundry done. :goodvibes

Here is a pic from last Tuesday's party. This was just from my phone, and it was taken before DS struck his Iron Man pose. :rotfl: We had a great time, and as we were getting our pic taken at the PotC/fire magic shot, Captain Jack photobombed us. :lmao: Those pics are on our MM, and I haven't tackled that yet. Still trying to get the laundry done. :goodvibes http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/smitch425/media/image_zps36c2e2f6.jpg.html
LOVE! You guys look so great! This year was our first experience at MNSSHP and we had such a great time! Thinking we will go for MVMCP next year, but will definitely do Halloween again, it was amazing! Thanks for maintaining this thread!!

Here is a pic from last Tuesday's party. This was just from my phone, and it was taken before DS struck his Iron Man pose. :rotfl: We had a great time, and as we were getting our pic taken at the PotC/fire magic shot, Captain Jack photobombed us. :lmao: Those pics are on our MM, and I haven't tackled that yet. Still trying to get the laundry done. :goodvibes

Awesome costumes! Glad you had such a good time. We were there on Friday and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter